The Weather Thread 2023

tazbang

On 8/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, fred quimby said:

On radio yesterday they were talking about sh*t weather and the weather Chap said it is looking good for next Thursday and Friday, 10th 11th, then probably going down hill again. So looking good for you

At my wedding it rained the day before, sunny for the wedding day then pissed it down the day after. That was end of August

yep, I'm praying it improves....if it doesn't it is what it is!

Just now, gooner1990 said:

Glastonbury 2007 was the worst festival I've ever endured.

I'm starting to think I may not have been there.

It gets tricky trying to remember/work out. I know I did have a year or two in the 2000's when I had no way in.

21 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Endured, that about sums that year up.  Trudged about trying to enjoy it, didn’t drink much as just didn’t feel like it.

anyway, all the best for the 11th! , going to be nice weather,I’m sure! 

I resorted to not being inside my own brain as I couldn't cope with it otherwise.

Hopefully its ok! - two days to go. 🙂 

12 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I resorted to not being inside my own brain as I couldn't cope with it otherwise.

Hopefully its ok! - two days to go. 🙂 

Good luck hope preparation has gone well … you seem to have worked a miracle weather wise the way this summer has gone . Which is bonkers saying this in August 

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Good luck hope preparation has gone well … you seem to have worked a miracle weather wise the way this summer has gone . Which is bonkers saying this in August 

nearly there.....yes, dry glastonbury, dry birthday on sunday just gone and fingers crossed dry day on friday.

no idea how given the washout summer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...