Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

2 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

I remember you saying Frank Ocean a few weeks ago...

Nope, I said Kendrick this past monday I believe. 

The only time I suggest Frank Ocean was last year when my source told me so. I guess you can never be wrong.

Another name, Alvvays.

Edited by YunT

32 minutes ago, YunT said:

As I told you guys, the announcement was coming this next week through a video of their main partner.

Add Justice and Moderat to the mix. 

Are we talking that Blur and Pulp are correct here? Because if so that would be a big swing to Primavera being my abroad festival next year 

22 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Phoebe has toured quite extensively so I'm not surprised she's not booked for Primavera, I know she has a few Japan/Aus dates at the start of 2023 but I assume after that and the odd Taylor supporting gig she'll probably take a break.

Totally agree. Extensive and European tour, and she did Coachella last year also, I would LOVE to see her at Primavera, but I think is quite complicated. 

I just hope to see Odesza as a closing act. They have a new album on 2022, amazing live, never played at Primavera. 

Would love to se Yung Lean, considering he was at Weekender and he did razzmatazz last year, would be great to see him on forum. 

Edited by davidoffescassi