Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

1 minute ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Yes i did. This "Sabina" becomes interested in Butler after she discovers he's famous, cheats on her boyfriend in the process, and then complains about not being happy. This is just relationship drama. 

Does that mean she can't change her mind at some point, at which point after making that clear sending inappropriate messages is clearly unacceptable? I'd hate to see what relationships you're in if you think this is relationship drama because you just don't behave like that.

4 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Yes i did. This "Sabina" becomes interested in Butler after she discovers he's famous, cheats on her boyfriend in the process, and then complains about not being happy. This is just relationship drama. 

If you are Win Butlers attorney I'm pretty sure you are violating his client privilege by speaking about things you know exclusively

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Does that mean she can't change her mind at some point, at which point after making that clear sending inappropriate messages is clearly unacceptable? I'd hate to see what relationships you're in if you think this is relationship drama because you just don't behave like that.

She has the right to dislike receiving gross pics from her sex partner and to regret the relationship, but we're talking about an adult here. Butler is a douche but she cannot retroactively take back consent that she did indeed give.

Just now, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

She has the right to dislike receiving gross pics from her sex partner and to regret the relationship, but we're talking about an adult here. Butler is a douche but she cannot retroactively take back consent that she did indeed give.

What? I think her main problem is advances after a point in which she says she's not interested. At which point she isn't consenting to receive a photo of his todger. In a lot of countries doing such thing is sexual harassment/assault. So it's pretty serious. 

4 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

If you are Win Butlers attorney I'm pretty sure you are violating his client privilege by speaking about things you know exclusively

Once again, this new article lists no actual abuse allegations (unlike the earlier article), just complaints and a bunch of bullshit framing from Pitchfork.

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Can I unsubscribe from this thread?

How about getting back to wild, unsubstantiated and outlandish rumours instead? And c'mon, the motherucking lineup is surely coming in the space of a week or so!

You literally were replying to post made on Win's allegations a page back...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

I know but my comments were wholly in relation to the chances of Arcade Fire playing this specific edition of Primavera Sound, which seemed on topic.

It was hardly pages of discussion on the matter, just a few posts back and forth. All threads go off tangent at times, you should see the Glastonbury threads.

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

I don't have a ticket for next year but I'm interested to see who's gonna be on the touring circuit for next year. So far there doesn't seem to be that many big acts touring. Could see a lot of smaller acts getting a bump up.

Guess the immensely overcrowded 2022 circuit led to a delayed 2023 announcement season. With increased difficulty because of inflation, many acts will also wait longer to announce shows, so cancellation costs are lower.

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

It was hardly pages of discussion on the matter, just a few posts back and forth. All threads go off tangent at times, you should see the Glastonbury threads.

You're right, mate. Was just a bit of levity and naff reference to that AF Unsubscribe song, wasn't having a go at anyone.

3 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I don't have a ticket for next year but I'm interested to see who's gonna be on the touring circuit for next year. So far there doesn't seem to be that many big acts touring. Could see a lot of smaller acts getting a bump up.

Lots of stadium acts are about, i'd say its pretty busy this year.

17 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

What? I think her main problem is advances after a point in which she says she's not interested. At which point she isn't consenting to receive a photo of his todger. In a lot of countries doing such thing is sexual harassment/assault. So it's pretty serious. 

So first you claim I didn't read the article, but based on this post I can't imagine you actually did yourself. This isn't about unwanted advances, she actually had agency here and acted upon getting into a relationship with this dude.

8 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

So first you claim I didn't read the article, but based on this post I can't imagine you actually did yourself. This isn't about unwanted advances, she actually had agency here and acted upon getting into a relationship with this dude.

For the sake of this thread I'm going to leave it here. But what did any of what you just say have anything to do with someone saying 'Not interested anymore' and then Win continuing to make sexual advances. It's creepy and predatory and if you can't see that then you seriously need to sort yourself out. She might have had agency before, cool, she's allowed to do that, however morally grey it is. But you can also withdraw consent/relationship at any time and should expect not to have someone continuing to make sexual advances/sending woefully inappropriate stuff.

/done

16 minutes ago, gfa said:

Lots of stadium acts are about, i'd say its pretty busy this year.

I can only think of like Blur, Kendrick and Depeche Mode (already booked) as massive acts primavera would go for so far? The likes of AM are ruled out. Pulp look a bit unlikely with the Madrid date.

9 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

For the sake of this thread I'm going to leave it here. But what did any of what you just say have anything to do with someone saying 'Not interested anymore' and then Win continuing to make sexual advances. It's creepy and predatory and if you can't see that then you seriously need to sort yourself out. She might have had agency before, cool, she's allowed to do that, however morally grey it is. But you can also withdraw consent/relationship at any time and should expect not to have someone continuing to make sexual advances/sending woefully inappropriate stuff.

/done

He's rejected by an fwb/partner of three years, tries to keep it going over text, and then apologizes that very night. Doesn't rise to a level of harassment to me.

Also /done