Do we have a missing sub?

Matt42

Do we have a missing sub?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Think he’d be on poster 1 if he was playing. 

Might be being held back due to that exclusivity at Victorious. Might be in that missing Aerosmith slot you were talking about.

42 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Might be being held back due to that exclusivity at Victorious. Might be in that missing Aerosmith slot you were talking about.

I mean it didn’t stop Glasto announcing wireless exclusive Doja Cat and Latitude exclusive Phoebe Bridgers. 

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Could be the smallest opening crowd on record!

Its a shame they aren't mid other or evening on one of the smaller stages, they are great fun live - sunset singalong would have been fantastic.

I know people are working with what's available but I had a flashback this morning of when Bring Me The Horizon were on the poster in 2016 and everyone including myself thought they were a cert for something like Other headliner. Then the times came and they were on at like 2 in the afternoon or something. I know it was a low slot for them but it's a good example how a Lorde/ Wolf Alice/whoever sub may feel like the best possible fit but who the hell knows really?

I'm not holding my breath for anyone new coming in such a high slot so voted no on the poll but I wouldn't count on being right about it.

2 minutes ago, 1986 said:

I know people are working with what's available but I had a flashback this morning of when Bring Me The Horizon were on the poster in 2016 and everyone including myself thought they were a cert for something like Other headliner. Then the times came and they were on at like 2 in the afternoon or something. I know it was a low slot for them but it's a good example how a Lorde/ Wolf Alice/whoever sub may feel like the best possible fit but who the hell knows really?

I'm not holding my breath for anyone new coming in such a high slot so voted no on the poll but I wouldn't count on being right about it.

If Lorde isn't a sub headliner, then she's not playing the Sunday, there's nowhere else for her to really go that day. As for Wolf Alice, if we didn't have confirmation (before they got announced) that Foals were headlining the Other Stage Friday, I would of put them there. They could still possible sub headline that stage though. 

I think they're our sub headliners and we're missing an Other Saturday headliner.