Give Kunt A Nudge For Christmas

CaledonianGonzo

On 12/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, maelzoid said:

It seems impossible the tories could be successful after 3 PMs in as many months, the rising cost of living, inflation etc...

But make no mistake it could happen. No matter how bad it gets under the tories, for a huge portion of the voters, it will never be as bad is it would be in their imagination with a labour govt...

So, we cannot be complacent, we have to keep encouraging people to vote, and I think importantly the idea that their vote is worthwhile.

Getting back on thread...

image.png.c5117dcdf055ff0d510ec73b1f1e0337.png

That record at number 12. At the very least, it shows a healthy freedom of expression alive in this country (though not perfect, I admit). When you see what's happening in Russia and Iran with govt censorship, we can at least say we have a band called the Kunts with a song called 'fuck the tories' in the top 20. Makes me wish TOTP was still on...

Well, if there was no censorship they wouldn't be putting b****y asterisks in the f**k and the k**ts

🙂

On 12/19/2022 at 10:08 AM, maelzoid said:

I often think, if you do want to help hungry people in the UK, stop voting tory!

Except the lad baby nonce is a tory voting c**t.

The fact a massive teat like him reached 'influencer' status with some shite staged videos and cash grabbing 'charity' songs shows the general dumbing down and cultural decay of our country.

Anyone who proclaims themselves to be a lad needs their hard drive checking. An utter quim profiteering off poverty. 

• Upvote 1

I think I've only heard the first one, thought it was some novelty bollocks that would lose its charm if tried to be fleshed out, and left it that. 5 number 1s in a row... blimey. And to think the X Factor ballad keeping it's mitts on Christmas no 1 in the 2000's got stale as fuck only for something even less exciting to curate a new monopoly.

23 hours ago, philipsteak said:

I've somehow managed to avoid hearing this year's abomination. Not a note. Hopefully once we're through Christmas I should be safe

I’m in the same boat, I’ve never heard a single song they’ve released yet they got xmas number 1 5 years in a row. I don’t even know why they’re famous

to summarise ladbaby for legends slot

LadBaby makes music for Facebook mums and man children who would find repeated references to sausage rolls funny. His family are massive tories, and the type to consider Boris a “decent chap”. 

music for the bootlickers and Tory apologists. I bet there is a ven diagram for LadBaby fans, those who voted for Hancock in I’m a celeb, and people who are just complete and utter sheep / cannon fodder for the daily mail. Easily swayed, never look under the bonnet, easy to hoodwink, highly suggestible.

Represents the worst of what holds us back as a country. The type of people who think food banks have nothing to do with the tories. Not far off Rees Mogg eugenic ideology that some people are just inherently poor.

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 4

On 12/24/2022 at 10:30 PM, Matt42 said:

LadBaby makes music for Facebook mums and man children who would find repeated references to sausage rolls funny. His family are massive tories, and the type to consider Boris a “decent chap”. 

music for the bootlickers and Tory apologists. I bet there is a ven diagram for LadBaby fans, those who voted for Hancock in I’m a celeb, and people who are just complete and utter sheep / cannon fodder for the daily mail. Easily swayed, never look under the bonnet, easy to hoodwink, highly suggestible.

Represents the worst of what holds us back as a country. The type of people who think food banks have nothing to do with the tories. Not far off Rees Mogg eugenic ideology that some people are just inherently poor.

Thank you.  

I wondered where you were all getting this tory stuff from, I always thought he / they were everyday struggling young parents before the social media fame... I thought you lot were making it up... 

Then I did some digging and discovered exactly whereabouts in Nottingham his family were from... Now I feel silly. 

Yep, West Bridgford is quite possibly one of the poshest places I've ever spent a significant amount of time in. I live in a tory area now, but it's got nothing on West Bridgford! 

My sister ran a pub in Radcliffe on Trent for a while, another fairly posh village which is right next door, so we used to drink in West Bridgeford sometimes... Some nice bars to be fair, but you can just tell you need a good chunk of change to live there. 

6 hours ago, Alvoram said:

I wondered where you were all getting this tory stuff from, I always thought he / they were everyday struggling young parents before the social media fame... I thought you lot were making it up... 

"Of the new Conservative administration, Hoyle said: “I’m sure they’re gonna do a great job.” Pressed on whether a government that introduced austerity would do anything to mitigate the issue of food poverty, he said that the nation had to have faith that “the right people” had been voted in. He declined to state who he had voted for, but clarified that he had voted, and that it was important to do so."

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/dec/20/ladbaby-i-love-sausage-rolls-christmas-no-1-charity-food-banks

And the scum reported on their wealth... 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20851831/inside-secret-life-ladbaby/

13 hours ago, clarkete said:

"Of the new Conservative administration, Hoyle said: “I’m sure they’re gonna do a great job.” Pressed on whether a government that introduced austerity would do anything to mitigate the issue of food poverty, he said that the nation had to have faith that “the right people” had been voted in. He declined to state who he had voted for, but clarified that he had voted, and that it was important to do so."

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/dec/20/ladbaby-i-love-sausage-rolls-christmas-no-1-charity-food-banks

And the scum reported on their wealth... 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20851831/inside-secret-life-ladbaby/

Yes but that link highlights where I was originally coming from, (quoted below,) this was how I thought they were when they started out... It's obvious where they are now, there's no debate whatsoever about that. There's good money in Youtube and Facebook shorts when you have millions of subs... But I was more interested in their background.

Speaking about making money, Roxanne told The Sun: “This year we bought our lovely home in Nottingham so that our kids would always have a roof over their heads, but we’re still the same people we were in that tiny one-bedroom flat - I haven’t made a single extravagant purchase since Ladbaby took off, because I’m aware that this could so quickly come to an end.

“I still love a visit to Poundland, I don’t wear designer clothes and you’ll often catch me browsing the shelves of Home Bargains. And forget about fancy cars - we both drive standard runarounds. I never take what we have for granted.”

However, it seems Mark, at least, came from West Bridgford... If that's true, his family, most likely, were far from poor. West Bridgford is a very very affluent area. 

15 hours ago, jonday81 said:

Any chance The K**ts could play Glastonbury next year or would that be too controversial a booking?

He was one year announced to play The Glade before getting pulled as I believe there would have been a kids choir playing directly after him. I did tell him he'd probably more suited to playing the T&C Cabaret Field somewhere like late night at Mavericks.

• Like 1