All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

25 minutes ago, evilduck said:

No-one looked in my bag at all, just waved me through. All of us were smuggling alcohol in flasks and Capri suns but didn’t set off the metal detectors so we were fine. Lovely day for it!

Good to know! I seem to remember them being quite heavy-handed in the past, dogs even.

34 minutes ago, Porcelina said:

Is the craft/ale tent still there in the trees right at the back left of East stage? They were selling proper pints last couple of years, even if the selection wasn't too great 

These were the beers last year. The bar was next to BMW Play

5B8CA08E-4347-449F-B194-D912214C330B.jpeg

4CC7F45C-9A31-4EC6-B9A2-A32014AC4638.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Good to know! I seem to remember them being quite heavy-handed in the past, dogs even.

There are dogs and I had my bag looked through, should be able to hide a drinks pouch/plastic bottle of spirits wrapped in a jumper (what I did at Prima). Maybe spot out the more lenient security as you're walking up.

3 hours ago, deadpheasant said:

I strongly recommend doing the Luno competition while you're here.

Just won VIP tickets to a day of my choice next week (I chose Nick Cave)! Everyone before me won as well lol.

Not the Crystal Maze jobbie? We only got wristbands for the rubbish bit today. (Woe, is us and whatnot.)

15 minutes ago, stereodista said:

Not the Crystal Maze jobbie? We only got wristbands for the rubbish bit today. (Woe, is us and whatnot.)

Yeah that one. I did it abt 4:30pm? Whilst Newdad where playing on West. The 6 people in front of me all won VIP tickets as well so I think they panicked and said no more after a certain time.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Yeah that one. I did it abt 4:30pm? Whilst Newdad where playing on West. The 6 people in front of me all won VIP tickets as well so I think they panicked and said no more after a certain time.

So watched some people doing it and they've made it a lot harder now, fewer prizes and more duds. Still recommend giving it a go if you arrive early.

felt really sparse today. glad i wasn’t interested in anyone post turnstile as i really had had enough 

lots of dust so don’t wear anything you’re overly precious about. i am filthy. 

bar queues were very short but the drinks all warm. never queued more than 5 mins. easy to get a good spot for stages with the amount of people there today. 

searches were really sparse. briefly checked my bag but it was performative. was able to take in an already opened single use bottle of water

can’t think of anything else burning that anyone would want to know but my coach doesn’t get in till 6am now so if anyone has any questions fire away ha 

Cracking day today for 2-4-1. Self Esteem were fantastic, Turnstile amazing, Idles on top form. I didn't even bother waiting around for Gorillaz and happy paying £30 to see the above 3 bands. 

Red Stripe £5.80 a can isn't great, however apart from that looking forward to Kraftwerk and Chemical Brothers tomorrow (same again 2-4-1). 

4 minutes ago, Livvy Mae said:

felt really sparse today. glad i wasn’t interested in anyone post turnstile as i really had had enough 

bar queues were very short but the drinks all warm. never queued more than 5 mins. easy to get a good spot for stages with the amount of people there today. 

searches were really sparse. briefly checked my bag but it was performative. was able to take in an already opened single use bottle of water

can’t think of anything else burning that anyone would want to know but my coach doesn’t get in till 6am now so if anyone has any questions fire away ha 

From past experience, probably about 30k on site though loads of space given then 4/5 stages. 

23 minutes ago, Livvy Mae said:

Anyone there with young children?

1 hour ago, Livvy Mae said:

Where is the VIP view positioned? How big is it?

Did you notice whether you can upgrade on-site? If so, how much?

Thank you!