Kanye West

dentalplan

Billie shouldn’t apologise. She has nothing to apologise for. Kanye is cherry picking what he is angry about and he’s obsessed at the moment with being the new messiah, king of the downtrodden. He probably sees himself as a modern form of Jesus. Jesus spent most of his time with the thieves and the sinners, Kanye spends his time with the cancelled.

It’s incredibly transparent. He is drawn to controversial people because it satisfies his god complex.

I wish he would stick to just making music. Billie should ignore this and probably offer to do his Coachella slot if he doesn’t want to do it.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

I’m on team dentalplan.  

You are pretty vocal at hoping Billie Eilish drops out and that she flops her pyramid headline set. You are also backing any opportunity to gang up on her.

Why do you so strongly dislike this 20 year old girl man? It’s a bit strange.

Kanye getting his most pr of the year by randomly and unjustifiably attacking a young female artist who’s taking the world by storm? Feels like we’ve been here before. 

If he put this energy in to making a decent record his career might get back on track for the right reasons. 

Just now, jparx said:

Kanye getting his most pr of the year by randomly and unjustifiably attacking a young female artist who’s taking the world by storm? Feels like we’ve been here before. 

If he put this energy in to making a decent record his career might get back on track for the right reasons. 

Tbh this kind of shit is better promo for his new album than anything he could pay for, which I’m sure is part of the reason he’s doing it. It’s no coincidence that the most your hear about Kanye being a bit of a dickhead is the weeks before he’s (supposedly) dropping a new album. He knows what he’s doing. 

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Tbh this kind of shit is better promo for his new album than anything he could pay for, which I’m sure is part of the reason he’s doing it. It’s no coincidence that the most your hear about Kanye being a bit of a dickhead is the weeks before he’s (supposedly) dropping a new album. He knows what he’s doing. 

Of yeah it’s totally calculated, I just think it’s a short term gain for long term damage. ~ Ten years ago he was widely seen as the best writer and producer out there, and he’s fallen hard from that status now. A stunt like this gets people talking for a couple days but as long as his musical output remains inconsistent at best, he’s not getting back to where he should be. At this stage it feels desperate and quite sad.

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

You are pretty vocal at hoping Billie Eilish drops out and that she flops her pyramid headline set.

Nah. I quipped that Emily’s appearance on R1 could be to say Billie can’t make it and “more news soon!”  - it was a joke about “soon” not a genuine hope Billie drops out. 

You are also backing any opportunity to gang up on her.

Can you let her know I’m really sorry about that? Thanks. 

Why do you so strongly dislike this 20 year old girl man? It’s a bit strange.

What’s stranger is your need to white knight any criticism she gets at the soonest possible opportunity. For the record, I don’t strongly dislike her music. She has a style that grates and she’s a disappointing headliner for me, especially if she ends up replacing Taylor (musically speaking).

That’s the beginning and end of it. Calm down. 

19 hours ago, maelzoid said:

Just watched this again, and I don't see a 'mic drop' moment at all. If you see the whole world as revolving around Travis Scott then maybe that's what you perceive, but the rest of us just see a singer helping out a member of her audience.

The only reason this is an issue is because of a stupid graphic, and I would hope we're smart enough to see through that. I hope she doesn't apologise, and I hope Kanye sticks to his word and doesn't play, but of course he will. For all his talent he is a bully and has been for quite a while.

The bloke is an utter bully and a scum bag.

49 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

As a more-than-casual fan, I laugh at your belief that he has an album coming soon.

Listening party at a Miami stadium confirmed for 22222

I reckon the album won’t be out on 22222 but maybe the Fri/Sunday after that. 25th Feb to 27th Feb region.