GOLD MEMBERSHIP

THEBOILERMAN

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've lost my GOLD membership. I got an invoice in June but ignored it as it usually auto renews. A while later I realised I was seeing ads. I've just double checked and there is a recurring payment on Paypal to NRG last paid 7th Oct 2022 and still active to pay in Oct 2023. @eFestivalsWill the next payment reactivate the GOLD membership?

18 hours ago, lazyred said:

I've lost my GOLD membership. I got an invoice in June but ignored it as it usually auto renews. A while later I realised I was seeing ads. I've just double checked and there is a recurring payment on Paypal to NRG last paid 7th Oct 2022 and still active to pay in Oct 2023. @eFestivalsWill the next payment reactivate the GOLD membership?

I had this issue in June also when my Gold membership was due to run until October. I emailed Iggy to query it and sent proof of payment showing that it was still valid and he sorted it for me. Some aberration with a forum maintenance script on the server that didn't sync up with my renewal or something. Like I say, all sorted straightaway but I'll be due again soon anyway!

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Gold membership renewed , if my maths are correct its less than 5p per day for annual membership dont know anything else where you get this value , hopefully Iggy will use it to ensure the future and make some updates in the future . fully recommend to all 

On 9/11/2023 at 2:37 PM, Pear_Cider said:

I had this issue in June also when my Gold membership was due to run until October. I emailed Iggy to query it and sent proof of payment showing that it was still valid and he sorted it for me. Some aberration with a forum maintenance script on the server that didn't sync up with my renewal or something. Like I say, all sorted straightaway but I'll be due again soon anyway!

doesn't always join up properly, must have been a nightmare for paypal  to come up with a secure system across different machines that would work (it mostly works, but can be a bit iffy sometimes).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

do I become one of the untouchables if i pay?? 🤣

Once you’ve gone through the initiation ceremony and successfully completed the 10 Coldplay questions. Personally I found joining the Masons easier. 😊😉😊

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Once you’ve gone through the initiation ceremony and successfully completed the 10 Coldplay questions. Personally I found joining the Masons easier. 😊😉😊

Yes, I found the initiation ceremony quite disturbing. Mind you, it helped smooth the path for my Opus Dei membership.