Camping at Worthy Farm

stuie

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Fella from The Guardian is doing a bigger write up today for the website/tomorrow's paper. 

If anyone wants to send him any thoughts, DM me and I'll share his email.

ahh that's why I'm not getting any response to my emails yet

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

Just had it confirmed by email that a 3-night stay is the minimum and can only run from Fri - Mon (although theoretically you could leave Sunday but you're paying for a night you won't use).

Are u having a holiday on the farm then ? If you need advice on places to go locally 😀... 

35 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Just had it confirmed by email that a 3-night stay is the minimum and can only run from Fri - Mon (although theoretically you could leave Sunday but you're paying for a night you won't use).

Thought it looked like that.  Fancy it myself but only two of the weekends suit us so it’s all down to availability and possibly f5! (And convincing Mrs C to go since we are already hoping for a Somerset break in June and maybe also whatever is happening in September 😄)

35 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Are u having a holiday on the farm then ? If you need advice on places to go locally 😀... 

Mrs P's birthday in August so we're looking for somewhere we can have a couple of days in a field with great food and drink etc on site that doesn't involve packing the car up for a long drive.  The one option on my other post (Marston Park....) is literally walkable from our front door 👍

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it makes me smile to say this .... good luck with getting tickets tomorrow everyone .... the shit slowly starts to happen 🙂 

Had a wee look at the festival website and that lovely booking screen. Negotiations in our house are progressing and should prove positive. As my previous post we’ve only a few weekends free so that restricts our choice and of course the September thing is also in our minds

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Had a wee look at the festival website and that lovely booking screen. Negotiations in our house are progressing and should prove positive. As my previous post we’ve only a few weekends free so that restricts our choice and of course the September thing is also in our minds

I dont think it will be quite the mad rush of t Day .... but look out for those tents going off sale and then returning a few mins later for full authenticity 🙂