Your most controversial music opinions

CaledonianGonzo

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

No way! Really!? Is that still a 'thing'? I mean, I'm not so thick to understand that feminism still needs to be a movement, because it obviously does.

Jo Whiley plays a beautifully eclectic range of music, to my mind's eye. 

It's still a 'thing' but I don't think it's helpful that people scream misogyny as soon as anyone has a negative view of a woman

10 hours ago, OG said:

It's still a 'thing' but I don't think it's helpful that people scream misogyny as soon as anyone has a negative view of a woman

It was more a point I was making in light of the other post I quoted, although I do think it’s a factor when so many people pile in on JW. 

30 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

After listening to them remembering different types of food for the umpteenth Saturday in a row, time to send Radmac to the radio knackers yard.

I mean the writing has been on the wall for a long time. Them and Lammo need to be carted off together. 

6 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

The slot they're currently in is essentially the metaphorical taxi that's arrived to take them there. 

4 minutes ago, zero000 said:

I mean the writing has been on the wall for a long time. Them and Lammo need to be carted off together. 

Huey coming on is like the sun coming out from behind a cloud.