Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Really excited to see them at the RAH. I love that venue. Hardly seen any electronic music there, apart from Giant Swan a few years ago and the acoustics were fantastic.

Made sure I got a standing ticket too. I wanna be front and centre for this one! 

Yeah we got standing too. I've seen Orbital there and Hopkins (Hopkins was seated, though). Both were awesome. It's a great venue for that kind of music.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah we got standing too. I've seen Orbital there and Hopkins (Hopkins was seated, though). Both were awesome. It's a great venue for that kind of music.

I've only been there once (for the cure) and as an oldie was delighted to be sitting for their famously long sets. Was fabulous. 

Going to see sparks in a couple of months, who I saw in Barrowlands last, so that's going to be quite the contrast. 

Edited by clarkete

41 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I've only been there once (for the cure) and as an oldie was delighted to be sitting for their famously long sets. Was fabulous. 

Going to see sparks in a couple of months, who I saw in Barrowlands last, so that's going to be quite the contrast. 

It's a great venue. I've been there for lots of different stuff, including a couple of proms, but the ultimate was being front row for Cave's Carnage tour.

• Upvote 1

As posted in the other thread - new wide and gaping #GSH.

Blackpink cancelled their 21st June show in New Zealand.

They now have a pretty wide gap between the 17th June in Australia and their 2nd July show at BST (UK).

Edited by Matt42
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

As posted in the other thread - new wide and gaping #GSH.

Blackpink cancelled their 21st June show in New Zealand.

They now have a pretty wide gap between the 17th June in Australia and their 2nd July show at BST (UK).

Any reason given for that cancellation? Isn't one of them also a Kiwi?

1 minute ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Any reason given for that cancellation? Isn't one of them also a Kiwi?

“Logistical challenges” apparently.

This was quiet pulled at the beginning of feb, a few weeks ago, i didn’t realise until I checked their tour dates today.