guypjfreak

Sun is out ... im 2 weeks after my 2nd  Jab ..... So today the dentist and haircut and on sat an actual gig ( social distant )  🙂 ...in Bristol on a boat ... followed by a night out 🙂 getting there slowly gonna be a good bank holiday weekend 🙂 

• Upvote 2

Evening food treat (chinese!) after both seperately having a challenging (the most postive word I can use) work day. With full bellies we excitedly await the Friends Reunion! 

I was jabbed by the Pfizer Chiefs yesterday and feel great - so glad to finally get the 1st dose out the way.

And Spring has made an appearance! ☀️

Edited by djdavejohnson
Added 'work'

Bank holiday weather booked with the weather gods, pay day, food and beverages various just been delivered, sister in law's family inbound for the weekend, not seen then for over 9 months. Cheers to all, hope you have a great, uplifting weekend, I suspect it'll be both emotional and messy 🍻😎

On 5/27/2021 at 3:12 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That's very true. However, there's only one our crazy fool. Jiggle the last three words up and what do you get - crazy fool one. 

You heard it here first!

image.png.bfa09b0fddf88994c8afe37c4636db0b.png

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Holy Mother of God! 

I have no idea where you are going on the train with THAT locomotive, but wish you the best of times wherever that place may be.

The Mother of God bit - that's because your devotion to the Glastonbury Festival is beyond compare.

Purely random off to a gig on a boat and this beauty was waiting at the top of the stairs at the station ready to take us to bristol 

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Purely random off to a gig on a boat and this beauty was waiting at the top of the stairs at the station ready to take us to bristol 

My apologies, I now recall you mentioning a gig on a boat. It would appear to me that my capacity to remember things has been somewhat compromised. Now, I wonder what, if anything caused / accelerated that!? Something for m,e to mull over into the future at an ever increasing rate of knots.

I once went to a works do disco on a boat. It was painful on several fronts / levels - both pleasurable and not so, if that makes any sense. If it doesn't , please don't ask me to explain because I can't.

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

once went to a works do disco on a boat. It was painful on several fronts / levels - both pleasurable and not so, if that makes any sense. If it doesn't , please don't ask me to explain because I can't.

Many Decades ago pubs were shut on a Sunday in Scotland so booze cruises sailing from Glasgow down the Clyde where alcohol was permitted on board were extremely popular. The Sunday Clyde steamships were just orgies of booze fuelled carnage.  This was the origin of the Scottish phrase ‘getting steaming drunk’  a few boats still can be hired for parties, corporate events etc,went on one a few years ago but it was very civilised, the 80s themed disco was utter shite