When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Replacing Ruth with a passionate pro-lifer is another example of trump doing things just to wind people up. He wants RBG and her legacy gone.

it's not just to wind people up though...it will please the evangelical conservatives who have backed him despite him coming from the dark side. It could be very significant in the upcoming election, and also in years and decades to come.

25 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

it's not just to wind people up though...it will please the evangelical conservatives who have backed him despite him coming from the dark side. It could be very significant in the upcoming election, and also in years and decades to come.

Indeed.  It's why the other half of his coalition support him.  It's everything to them, they're interested in the judges way more than him talking shit about culture wars.

54 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Replacing Ruth with a passionate pro-lifer is another example of trump doing things just to wind people up. He wants RBG and her legacy gone.

Trump doesn't care about anything but appealing to his core voters.  He doesn't believe in anything but his own ego and is happy to fuck up his country to satisfy his own vanity. He is despicable.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Laurence Fox to launch a new political party 

This is what I've come here to see the reaction lol

This attention seeker plum is what's wrong with the world... bet he's on the new Andrew Neil channel a lot too... Jesus wept 😕

Also on this issue that students in Manchester MMU being basically imprisoned in their digs.. this is like the cruise ships all over again :(

I know some did party time but tbh it would have spread regardless as I remember how student halls were 

saying that video on twitter showing Liverpool students buying booze at the off door and partying in the street - awesome :(

Edited by shoptildrop