When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

I think Starmer has played this one with real intelligence. Leave Boris to tank his own reputation and just stay silent and dignified. If he wades in he risks getting involved in a scrap which could harm himself as well. The Tories are doing a good enough job of it themselves.

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Usually at this time of year we all become meteorologists! 

Our Glastonbury WhatsApp group is called the yr.no therapy circle! How I miss talking about ensembles! (looks like it could be another bloody scorcher this year, what's the chances of 3 in a row)...

3 hours ago, gizmoman said:

So from a scientific point of view the jury is still out, there is no concrete proof one way or the other, different experts have different opinions, "Occam's razor suggests that the simplest explanation  is most likely to be true" ...

Could be from Aliens.  I mean, that's possible. 

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Haha that was funny. Although Peston's question was dogshit

I was so excited for his question but he bottled it!

Hancock making another shitshow of this.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wow this is making me more angry if anything. How can he say in one breath that what Cummings did was fine and in the next that no one else should do it?

Because they don't care about of us, they view us as morons.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Journalists need to be asking about Barnard Castle. That's where they have no defence and completely flounder.

Also why has no one made the point about putting additional pressure on local NHS services that are not equipped to deal with visitors.  Something they clearly told us not to do.