When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

29 minutes ago, Mellotr0n said:

Worth bearing in mind we should see a big ramp up soon - 300 GP practices are coming onstream from next week, with a further 1,000 on the way.

Then add on Oxford and the mass vaccination centres and I'm guessing we'd hope to be hitting well over 100,000 a day perhaps by the end of 2020? 2 months of 100,000 is 6million.

All back of a fag packet maths of course, and I think that's even being quite cautious in my estimates.

The NHS target is one million per week, which is even more. Obviously depending on supply and logistics. That's 6.25 months at that rate based on around 25 million in the first phase.

That isn't happening yet and will be at least into January before all that starts to really get going.

12 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

No, the reason I was given when I was told off for doing so was that if 'someone saw' us with a load of empty plates then that would be breaking the rules if people were sat there drinking.

They then just threw all the chips in the bin when everyone went out for the match, and the same process was apparently repeated for after the game (although I didn't go in myself)

What a horrible waste of food, when some are starving in this world 😔

On 12/7/2020 at 9:19 AM, xxialac said:

Michael Gove has denied the Government has any plans to create a 'vaccine passport,' but the NHS has created a card for people to keep a record if they have received the jab, warning them in bold: 'Make sure you keep this record card in your purse or wallet'

Feel like they've missed a trick in 2020 not to make these digital and secure.

And how long before we read about someone selling fake ones the Internet?

Let the records show that the answer was 3 days

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9038377/TikTok-user-advertises-fake-Covid-vaccine-ID-cards-sale-just-5-shock-video-post.html

19 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

What have we done to deserve that bald blurt? Are we on the naughty list??

Although always a lol to consider that Dunce is now some anti brexit zealot given: 

082FAF70-CB53-4E52-99F3-7AC01BFB6E1C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Rising cases in London is the LAST thing we all need given that London has a very high number of young professionals in the 21-35 age bracket who are probably more likely than anyone else to be travelling back to their home towns over Christmas. This could be an absolute disaster. 

Turn the M25 into a ring of fire.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Rising cases in London is the LAST thing we all need given that London has a very high number of young professionals in the 21-35 age bracket who are probably more likely than anyone else to be travelling back to their home towns over Christmas. This could be an absolute disaster. 

They need to, now literally, cancel Christmas. When some leadership in not relaxing the rules would've actually been better than promising it, and being forced into cancelling it. Or even worse watching this all happen and still allowing it