When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Anyway vaguely on topic question. When is Bojo bringing out the roadmap for reducing restrictions? 

Off topic but I've just seen Emily post this on her Instagram... thought it might be of interest to you. I've heard about this before but never seen it.

Screenshot_20210208-154152_Instagram.jpg

1 minute ago, tigger123 said:

22nd Feb

Just now, March Hare said:

wasn’t it supposed to be 22nd feb?

Just now, Ozanne said:

22nd Feb. 

Cheers. I can wait another couple of weeks before deciding if I need to tackle my hair myself. It’s getting out of control now

10 minutes ago, Homer said:

The wife just got £60 refunded by Seetickets. Couldn't work out what for as not bought anything for that price. Turns out it was for Nick Cave, but See only refunds the ticket amount and kept £16 in fees!

That's harsh! The o2 refunded the whole lot for the London shows. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Cheers. I can wait another couple of weeks before deciding if I need to tackle my hair myself. It’s getting out of control now

Very welcome. I think if I remember correctly, that Sage are reporting to the government how things are looking from a data perspective a week today on the 15th. This will then help decide the timeline of how/when/where we start to relax measures which will then all be announced on the 22nd. So fingers crossed we're looking in a good place this time next week!

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

You have redeeemed yourself from the earlier sins ... 😀

Beneath it all it’s all love.

I can guarantee I’d share a pint with each and every one of you at the next festival regardless of our opinions on this crazy situation we are in.

Edited by JoeyT

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

This made me laugh! The reasoning behind the questioning of the roadmap out of lockdown  🤣🤣! I coloured mine yesterday after exactly the same thoughts!!!! Couldn't wait any longer!!! Too many greys!! 

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

This made me laugh! The reasoning behind the questioning of the roadmap out of lockdown  🤣🤣! I coloured mine yesterday after exactly the same thoughts!!!! Couldn't wait any longer!!! Too many greys!! 

Grey is all the rage these days ... I quite like it 😀

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m quite happy to do a donation thread for the folically challenged in exchange for a pint ... I should have the fuzzy affro username 

Thanks, you're just like Jesus - but, like, less of a martyr about it all.