CATS

H.M.V

8 hours ago, ian the worm said:

Saw it open in 1981 and I know the entire musical line by line as we had the cassette in the car for 10 years.  But I don’t dare to watch this film. Apparently the female cat/people have CGI hairy breasts. 

tbf, we all have the the capability of CGI hairy breasts

Edited by BlueDaze
poor grammar!

I haven't ever seen the stage show and I hate musicals. I work in animation though so I've gotta see the car crash and appreciate what goes on. The internet has spoilt themselves getting Sonic redesigned which, despite looking a whole lot better, effectively put the final nail in that studios coffin and shut it down 

Hang on, James Cordon plays a cat called Bustopher Jones. The whole point of Bustopher Jones is that he is a fat cat.  Here are the lyrics to his poem....

Bustopher Jones is not skin and bones. In fact, he's remarkably fat. He doesn't haunt pubs, he has eight or nine clubs. For he's the St. James Street cat!

He's the cat we all greet as we walk down the street. In his coat of fastidious black. No common-place mousers have such well cut trousers. Or such an impeccable back.
Edited by ian the worm