Thread for the drunkards

Bryanrebe

21 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Thanks all.

Well at 9.45pm last night a beautiful baby girl entered this world. 

Currently asleep in my arms.

Speechless.

Congratulations. It's a pretty mind blowing feeling huh. Hope Mrs JoeyT is all good.

Great night drinking the most craft of craft beer. Back at the flat rewatching 2017 Radiohead - has any headliner gone from the brilliant energy of Myxamotisis to the low key perfection of Exit Music before? Even watching back it's such an epic set. 

I'm drunk, my partner is mocking me, as i wobbled back to the fridge to claim my next bottle she asked;

"What's wrong with your legs."

"Theyre fucking lightweights" i said, trying to remain steady and somewhat manly.

"Your not joking" she replied. "That's alcohol free lager your drinking"

Gotta hand it to her. She knows how to mess with ya head. Anyhow label checked and I'm fully entitled to list in motion. 

(I chose this path Yog 😜🙃🤪)

Edited by mashedonmud
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

I'm drunk, my partner is mocking me, as i wobbled back to the fridge to claim my next bottle she asked;

"What's wrong with your legs."

"Theyre fucking lightweights" i said, trying to remain steady and somewhat manly.

"Your not joking" she replied. "That's alcohol free lager your drinking"

Gotta hand it to her. She knows how to mess with ya head. Anyhow label checked and I'm fully entitled to list in motion. 

(I chose this path Yog 😜🙃🤪)

I kind of thought that might be the way it was going to go. It's what I would have advised, but it wasn't my place to do so. :)

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

D346AE28-7379-4974-9004-D09FC8215F41.thumb.jpeg.b525146db27eee3640c1e977eb441b2a.jpeg

my son in law in Hobsonville, Auckland sent me this picture of a beer that’s brewed by The little creatures brewery. Kiwis on the ball as usual!  

I suppose, like Brexit, once we’ve really experienced it we will be left regretful with a bad after taste! 

Does that say it's a Belgian style beer?

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

D346AE28-7379-4974-9004-D09FC8215F41.thumb.jpeg.b525146db27eee3640c1e977eb441b2a.jpeg

my son in law in Hobsonville, Auckland sent me this picture of a beer that’s brewed by The little creatures brewery. Kiwis on the ball as usual!  

I suppose, like Brexit, once we’ve really experienced it we will be left regretful with a bad after taste! 

I can confirm this is a thing, Belgian Blonde did make me chuckle when I saw it. I’m there again Sunday for Mrs Moths gig so I’ll sample it this time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

I can confirm this is a thing, Belgian Blonde did make me chuckle when I saw it. I’m there again Sunday for Mrs Moths gig so I’ll sample it this time.

If there is an Englishman with a Scottish wife and their two kids tell them it’s bloody freezing back home! Enjoy the beer! 

11 hours ago, gmb1992 said:

Same! I'm giving up tonight though, January 31st is good enough for me... Get me to the pub! 

My parents & a good friend of mine passed away today. I was tempted to take them down the pub with other friends but I’ll do it tomorrow.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:28 PM, Bisque said:

My parents & a good friend of mine passed away today. I was tempted to take them down the pub with other friends but I’ll do it tomorrow.

Sad to hear that :( 

If there was ever a good enough reason to give up on dry Jan that would be it.