Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

5 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Must get details on spreadsheet. Does it close?

yes it will do but youve a few months yet ... will need to close it for security purposes and so people can get more comfortable with others if they've been paired up in terms of payments etc .... think this is going to be the best way unless anyone has any reasons why not ? cant remember if its closed previously ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

In the past it was left open , and to be honest it got very confusing on the day, i would agree, it does need to close in good time .

and of course , I am here for support and help ( and the occasional bit of humour to lift the spirits, ) .

Was thinking about a month before ? Does that seem right / fair with everyone @vintagelaureate has the decision as he’s been kind enough to admin it ...any spirits you can provide I’m sure will be appreciated :) now and after the resale 🍸🍹

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Was thinking about a month before ? Does that seem right / fair with everyone @vintagelaureate has the decision as he’s been kind enough to admin it ...any spirits you can provide I’m sure will be appreciated :) now and after the resale 🍸🍹

Seems more than fair to me. Will it be a google doc that we can edit so we can let people know what groups have tickets. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

its on google sheets ... and will  be editable I believe 

Great I am assembling a small village (albeit a dispersed global village - yes my boss in Barcelona has even said he'll try) and I'm more than happy to get them all to keep trying for other e-festers in the event I get lucky early on. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, gigpusher said:

Great I am assembling a small village (albeit a dispersed global village - yes my boss in Barcelona has even said he'll try) and I'm more than happy to get them all to keep trying for other e-festers in the event I get lucky early on. 

This :) is exactly what we should all be doing :) nice 1 :) .... its all about numbers :) 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

This :) is exactly what we should all be doing :) nice 1 :) .... its all about numbers :) 

I have gotten tickets for others in the resale before today even people I had never met. It's not that difficult to press F5 for 10/15 minutes in the hope of making someone's year! 

If anyone needs help in the coach sale I am happy to try for them as well. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

I have gotten tickets for others in the resale before today even people I had never met. It's not that difficult to press F5 for 10/15 minutes in the hope of making someone's year! 

If anyone needs help in the coach sale I am happy to try for them as well. 

that info will be available on the spreadsheet too :) ... the more we can get ticked off in the early resale the more help available for the rest of the sale :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

help keep the spirits up is the main thing :) apart from that @Ayrshire Chris and @Big durbs are regulars on here offering support obviously you will prioritise your groups on the day but directing anyone to the spreadsheet should you have an exceptional amount of luck on the day might help :) and thanks 

Standing by and awaiting Instructions! 

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive written a book about it .... it goes a little like this .....F5 1 second wait .. and repeat 

for those in Apple land command r and repeat 

there ends my poor attempts at writing books :) 

If you ever write a second edition add in

go to toilet before sale commences, connect pc to hub by cable in case WiFi signal is lost, ensure no one disturbs you during sale, do not avert your gaze from the screen for one second as things happen quickly and keep hammering away to the bitter end.  I don’t trust the one second f5 gap, I give it two seconds in case  in all the excitement I over do the refresh limit!  

And pray hard to whatever god you believe in and whatever you conceive him or her to be! 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If you ever write a second edition add in

go to toilet before sale commences, connect pc to hub by cable in case WiFi signal is lost, ensure no one disturbs you during sale, do not avert your gaze from the screen for one second as things happen quickly and keep hammering away to the bitter end.  I don’t trust the one second f5 gap, I give it two seconds in case  in all the excitement I over do the refresh limit!  

And pray hard to whatever god you believe in and whatever you conceive him or her to be! 

dont worry when I do ... i will credit you :) ..... im thinking of employing / finding someone with a steadier hand than mine for sale time ... the ticket shakes have got so bad recently ... i barely made the time limit for friends in coach sale ... and that was just for 2 !!

Hola! 

In terms of closing... I think it would probably make sense too, and realistically it will make numbers more manageable (it's quite high already). 

It's on an editable Google sheet, which I can share next week when I've added a few names who've emailed me recently, but I won't open it for editing straight away in case there are any minor tweaks etc. to make. 

I've got a small number helping me and hopefully some of the good people of efests ( @DareToDibble and @Sasperella I look to you 😛) but they will 100% move on to others and for me that's what it is about. I want as many of us there as possible. I'll be trying for the coach sale too but that info is on the spreadsheet. I've had success in the resale before for people on here I've never met so hoping something comes through!

I've paired /grouped some up and spoken to most who have but there are some members on there who haven't been active recently with small post numbers in general (pot, kettle, black - as I've been awol recently) but I would hope they become more actively participant before the resale.

If anyone needs any information etc. please post, DM or email. 

Thanks. 

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hola! 

In terms of closing... I think it would probably make sense too, and realistically it will make numbers more manageable (it's quite high already). 

It's on an editable Google sheet, which I can share next week when I've added a few names who've emailed me recently, but I won't open it for editing straight away in case there are any minor tweaks etc. to make. 

I've got a small number helping me and hopefully some of the good people of efests ( @DareToDibble and @Sasperella I look to you 😛) but they will 100% move on to others and for me that's what it is about. I want as many of us there as possible. I'll be trying for the coach sale too but that info is on the spreadsheet. I've had success in the resale before for people on here I've never met so hoping something comes through!

I've paired /grouped some up and spoken to most who have but there are some members on there who haven't been active recently with small post numbers in general (pot, kettle, black - as I've been awol recently) but I would hope they become more actively participant before the resale.

Thanks. 

Here's my trio:

Robert Pope 4046786026 L11 4RJ
Nadine Strawbridge 92050709 L11 4RJ
Olivia Anstaett 75530038 LS208NX

First choice coach location: Liverpool 

Cheers @vintagelaureate

On 12/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Hola! 

Thanks. 

Yeah I’ll be around and helping mate. Going for coach gives 2 opportunities as well!

Its still 4 months away yet but what has been suggested for payment? It’s not so bad when you’re helping people and only have to pay the deposit but I’d guess it’s unlikely any of us will have the spare money in our accounts to cover the cost of 4 fully paid tickets?

Wishing the whole resale team and any helpers on here enjoyable celebrations this evening and a fruitful new year , however you choose to do the festival , wether it be work , bus or just standard resale . We will all be working towards getting as many as is possible to that wonderful place that is worthy farm,  its been a few months of emotion and hopefully some of the people that have been absent recently due to the emotion of missing out will rejoin us too ... All the best luck with ticket success in the new decade .... we start afresh . Alex CF :) 

16 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Rite back at ya CF , i know we will all be successful in the new year ( April or maybe even before for those choosing to work the ticket ).

i can feel it in my water , and at my age !!!! lol

failing that , early June the tunnel committee will convene in the woods down in the SE corner with spades and buckets 🙂

hope everyone has a awesome new years and has plenty of falling down water .

Big Durbs 

My new year is some serious stage works ... sober one for me as I’m working tomoro ... some hat photos in the next decade :) 

23 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah I’ll be around and helping mate. Going for coach gives 2 opportunities as well!

Its still 4 months away yet but what has been suggested for payment? It’s not so bad when you’re helping people and only have to pay the deposit but I’d guess it’s unlikely any of us will have the spare money in our accounts to cover the cost of 4 fully paid tickets?

It's a point to be decided upon / discussed. I think someone had suggested prepaid cards too. I'll text you about it closer to the date though.

Yeah, especially to cover the cost of coach tickets too!

And @crazyfool1 and @Big durbs - cheers for the well wishes and back at you both (and the whole resale/non resale congregation in general!). 

• Like 1