Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

33 minutes ago, Monie802 said:

Hi all, I'm new here... Didn't get tickets in October but are planning our entire trip around Glasto anyways for a hail mary attempt at resale tickets in April... (we're coming from Australia, first Glasto for both of us). I have a bit of a love story wrapped up in Glasto, so we're holding out the strongest of hopes that we get tickets... 

We're going for our honeymoon, and the whole reason we started dating was because we were chatting about Glasto rumors and dream line ups. We both are big Beatles fans and said seeing Paul on the Pyramid Stage would be peak festival goals (to round out our dream top 3 was Prince & Bowie, so Paul is our last hope). Anyways, we chatted for a long time about that and shamelessly flirted, which led to us dating.... now, 5 years later, we're hoping this could be a reality on our HONEYMOON!

Anyways, that's my sappy love story and why I'm here. I'll browse the thread but it's quite long, so apologies in advance if I ask stupid questions.

Brilliant story - congratulations on the (I assume) upcoming wedding, too.

There are no stupid questions - ask away! 

Get yourselves on the spreadsheet and come April everyone will be helping each other out.

Welcome to the forum :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monie802 said:

Hi all, I'm new here... Didn't get tickets in October but are planning our entire trip around Glasto anyways for a hail mary attempt at resale tickets in April... (we're coming from Australia, first Glasto for both of us). I have a bit of a love story wrapped up in Glasto, so we're holding out the strongest of hopes that we get tickets... 

We're going for our honeymoon, and the whole reason we started dating was because we were chatting about Glasto rumors and dream line ups. We both are big Beatles fans and said seeing Paul on the Pyramid Stage would be peak festival goals (to round out our dream top 3 was Prince & Bowie, so Paul is our last hope). Anyways, we chatted for a long time about that and shamelessly flirted, which led to us dating.... now, 5 years later, we're hoping this could be a reality on our HONEYMOON!

Anyways, that's my sappy love story and why I'm here. I'll browse the thread but it's quite long, so apologies in advance if I ask stupid questions.

Welcome and good luck :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monie802 said:

This thread is here for support and advice ... stupid questions don’t exist around here , and on the forum in general . If you don’t know the answer ask away ... there is advice and knowledge on here in bucketloads ... don’t be afraid to post and we will see if the nice people of efests can help you out 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Big durbs said:

never a stupid question ...

BTW , if you fart in space , does it still smell ?

actually, it's a little dangerous (and not because they've just had something spicy and no imodium)...

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/farts-an-underappreciated-threat-to-astronauts

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

actually, it's a little dangerous (and not because they've just had something spicy and no imodium)...

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/farts-an-underappreciated-threat-to-astronauts

id be concerned if you knew that without the help of google :) 

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

You and me CF , now back on topic , I have been looking on eBay and exchange &mart , no sign of a second hand TBM . Think it might have to be old School shovel 

dont they have one left over from the channel tunnel ? or one that might not get used (hopefully ) for hS2 ? 

On 10/11/2019 at 1:05 AM, vintagelaureate said:

If anyone is interested in joining up on the spreadsheet can you email your details to: 

glastonburyresale@gmail.com

Primarily, you need to send your reg numbers, post code, surname and your efests name (if you have multiple in your group let me know).

Also let me know if you're happy to join another group to make it up to a 4. Just remember that you pay the whole cost up front in the resale. 

Once I've got the initial interest down, I'll share the spreadsheet so people can add contact details etc. 

Thanks.

I'll be sending my details shortly for myself and my husband. More than happy to join a group! Just wanted to give a heads up in case it isn't checked regularly / you think I'm a total rando. I mean, I'm a total rando right now, but I won't be for long. I tend to get obsessive over my festivals.... 😉

3 minutes ago, cvfishburn said:

Happy New Year everyone!

The resale anxiety is really building now, I can''t think about it too much. 😅

When emailing stuff for the spreadsheet can I include my friend who isn't in this group or shall I get them to join?

and now we wait....

1651402920_giphy(41).gif.b041838af54b882f01e99279484296b5.gif

either or both .... the more recognised will potentially get more people inclined to give their time to help and active members even more so ...good luck 

23 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

This thread is here for support and advice ... stupid questions don’t exist around here , and on the forum in general . If you don’t know the answer ask away ... there is advice and knowledge on here in bucketloads ... don’t be afraid to post and we will see if the nice people of efests can help you out 

Even when they do exist, they are:

Stupid but not stupid Questions ... glastonbury 2020

Edited by stuie
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, Benja100 said:

I put mine back for 2015.

Mrs came off the pill the day of my mate's wedding and we did the deed that night.  Next morning was the sale & we all got tickets.  Worked the dates out & realised if she got up the duff I wouldn't be able to go so didn't have sex for 2 months.  In the meantime I'd bought 30 preg tests off eBay for £3.  When they arrived I tried one out on her & it went straight to prgnant.  We had literally had sex once, the day she came off the pill.  Daughter's due date was July 8th so couldn't go & had to cancel my ticket.  Pretty genuine reason I'd say but was gutted.  Went again in 2016 and what a shit year that was!

OMG HAHA as if!!! Living for this commitment 

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

:) congrats on post number 1000 :) 

Haha thanks! Hadn’t realised. 

It only took me a little over 14 years to reach that milestone! 😀

I realise I haven’t included my name into the pot - but I don’t post on here as much as I used too. 
No tickets last year and now none this year has got me questioning if I have anything offer 😂

But I live in hope of the resale. My only issue is that I’m not sure if I could be thrown into a group as I might be asking for help elsewhere! Is it worthwhile sending the email? 
I don’t want to ruin anyone’s chances by getting tickets and then being in a group you see.  
Obviously, if I manage to get through multiple times - I’ll be on hand to help the wonderful people of this forum. 

Not sure if the info here is correct, but potentially a big boost for us if so!

https://www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/glastonbury-increase-crowd-capacity/ 

'In other words, if all goes as planned and it gets through the consultation, and they decide to go with it this year – that could mean 7,000 additional Coach Package Tickets up for grabs in the April resale.'

2 minutes ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

Not sure if the info here is correct, but potentially a big boost for us if so!

https://www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/glastonbury-increase-crowd-capacity/ 

'In other words, if all goes as planned and it gets through the consultation, and they decide to go with it this year – that could mean 7,000 additional Coach Package Tickets up for grabs in the April resale.'

its been discussed a bit on this thread .... it might be :)