Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Hi all! How is everyone?

Just wanted to pop in to suggest trying for coach as well as GA. It gives you 4 chances rather than 2 and getting a coach has to be better than not going at all!

We had a group of 12. Only 1 got through in coach sale and only 1 in GA. If we hadn’t tried for both then only 6 of us would have secured tickets. Give it a go :) 

As before I’m around to help in all 4 sales!

Adding into that work options if you can ... no idea what will be available ... but still plenty of chances ... not for everyone but the option is there ... 

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

Ah yes of course, work could be an issue, never even thought about that - sorry.

But us, if that isn’t an issue for you then definitely worth trying!

Even though it could be I'm still trying for them! 

Cheers @DareToDibble, I know you where in this situation last year so you know our pain. 😀

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Even though it could be I'm still trying for them! 

Cheers @DareToDibble, I know you where in this situation last year so you know our pain. 😀

Yeah that’s definitely best... Secure tickets first, sort the work issue out second :lol: 

Yeah I know all of your pain. It’s not a nice place to be! Keep spirits up though as it sounds like there will be a small army trying for you all... volunteering (if an option) doesn’t seem to have carried over so that’s a fresh chance, plus competitions!

36 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Hi all! How is everyone?

Just wanted to pop in to suggest trying for coach as well as GA. It gives you 4 chances rather than 2 and getting a coach has to be better than not going at all!

We had a group of 12. Only 1 got through in coach sale and only 1 in GA. If we hadn’t tried for both then only 6 of us would have secured tickets. Give it a go :) 

As before I’m around to help in all 4 sales!

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I propose anyone who already has tickets and secures them for someone in Resale Club gets a Bonnie Tyler T-shirt to wear to the efests meet.

If I get tickets I'll get the wig and an inflatable motorcycle. Never mind a t shirt if someone gets mine. 😀

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

According to this report 40% of people who had coachella tickets have requested a refund, whilst the whilst this might be different for Glastonbury as it's only a deposit but it might give a bit more hope.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/06/coachella-postponed-until-2021-report/

Wow that’s huge really ... although currently the us employment market has been decimated ... it does give hope 

Tell you what @Big durbs, @blutarsky, @crazyfool1, myself and all the resale club are holding on for a hero on ticket day. We don't want a total eclipse of the heart! It's a heartache and we just might to have to get lost in France if we fail! 

Few obscure Bonnie references there for you!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Tell you what @Big durbs, @blutarsky, @crazyfool1, myself and all the resale club are holding on for a hero on ticket day. We don't want a total eclipse of the heart! It's a heartache and we just might to have to get lost in France if we fail! 

Few obscure Bonnie references there for you!

not that obscure ... even I know them :) 

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i'm in my sad place today ... today i should be driving down to the farm to put my tent up and a cheeky walk around the site before the public , it was so awesome last year .. and instead i am sat at my desk in the office .. the world is just wrong . 

i'm thinking a nice cold thatchers tonight and a good session on you tube of past sets 

and if you fancy that test zoom ... I might also crack open a sympathetic can ... ive got a lemon one i fancy trying :) 

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i'm in my sad place today ... today i should be driving down to the farm to put my tent up and a cheeky walk around the site before the public , it was so awesome last year .. and instead i am sat at my desk in the office .. the world is just wrong . 

i'm thinking a nice cold thatchers tonight and a good session on you tube of past sets 

Ah man... hope you're okay. Take the smallest of positives that at least you're dry! 

Hope you're Thatchers is a true delight.

Edited by vintagelaureate

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

I understand exactly how you feel. Still crazy busy at work and the sense of just how much I wish I was going to the farm is overwhelming. Maybe it's just me or do you think it's even worse for us resalers because we know there's a chance we won't be there next year as well. Think this weekend I'll start reliving some of my favourite memories to keep me going. 

Keep on keeping on for now and next year (fingers crossed) we'll all be there and we'll enjoy it all the more. 

23 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Nope .. its everyone buddy , i have a tix for this/next year .. but have been through the pain in 2017 which is why i put so much in to the resale crew , it was the resale crew back in 17 that kept my spirits up even why i was feeling so low . so i know first hand what its like and i know what great support this thread is . anything i can do to help i will do gladly and with a smile ( not sure if i could sneak someone in , but if i could i would )

we     W I L L    all be on the happy side of the green gates next year and large amounts of cider will be drunk ..!!! no if's .. no but's .. no maybe's . thats happening ..BIg D has spoken !

Really hoping so!!