Lock ups question

Ian Gunpowder

2 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Would it be possible to put a crate of beer in the lock up and then just treat it as a bar throughout the day? I'm in the campervan field so it's quite a trek to go back and get more drinks when I've run out. 

my friend does it ... it keeps them remarkably chilled :) 

Just now, chazwwe said:

Use what ever one you want, when ever you want :). Just be nice and friendly to the staff as they do great work. 

I meant so if you are spangled and you wake up with a lock up ticket, you don't have to walk around trying to remember which one you used!

4 minutes ago, uscore said:

I meant so if you are spangled and you wake up with a lock up ticket, you don't have to walk around trying to remember which one you used!

just looked at my previous photos ... at the top of the ticket is the lockup location ... you will be fine to be spangled :) .... but dont be so spangled you loose that ticket 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

was going to post mine but had second thoughts about having signature online 

That's not my signature.

If I remember rightly my mates were getting aggy as I'd had to queue to out my stuff in and they were eager to get to the Avalon Inn so I just squiggled!

2 hours ago, mrchnry said:

Would it be possible to put a crate of beer in the lock up and then just treat it as a bar throughout the day? I'm in the campervan field so it's quite a trek to go back and get more drinks when I've run out. 

If you do this, then book them in in 4s or 6s. Each time you retrieve something, that ticket then gets scrapped and you can't use it again to book the stuff back in, as you have to start again. So, book your items in batches, then retrieve them ticket by ticket.

@crazyfool1

The craziest thing I booked in was jump leads, so a mate could pick them up to get his car started.

#notverycrazy

Edited by carlosj