Missing acts you would've liked in 2019

alexmckenzie

1 minute ago, faymondo said:

Dont know why but always though Heavenly had an influence on Williams Green.Could well have just made that up myself !

Not sure about who pulls the strings at WG - either way would be curious to know - but I know from a pal who has crewed at the Park that they have a hand in hosting the Crows Nest and there's the link too to the Stonebridge Bar (via the Social), meaning a lot of Heavenly bands tend to appear up there somewhere.

Nick Cave - still thinking he might appear during Kylie's set (which I will likely miss anyway) as he is in the country (or is in the country very close to the weekend as Im going to see him in Edinburgh on the 22nd)

1 hour ago, kh24 said:

Not sure about who pulls the strings at WG - either way would be curious to know - but I know from a pal who has crewed at the Park that they have a hand in hosting the Crows Nest and there's the link too to the Stonebridge Bar (via the Social), meaning a lot of Heavenly bands tend to appear up there somewhere.

Im sure Stealing Sheep & Confidence Man have played in The Crows Nest in past years. One of my fave places so fingers crossed.

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Lack of Kali Uchis is definitely a bummer, but the way they do in 2019 they'd have just scheduled her to clash with 3 other badass women.

True. That Christine/Janelle clash is heartbreaking. 

I was hoping Cardi would be booked but after the shit she’s pulling at the moment it looks like even if they did book her she wouldn’t have played anyway.

She’s pulled her entire European show and only doing shows in America because she thinks planes are bad for her.

some great suggestions would have loved manics, specials bunnymen also Hawley  but he played park not long ago and suede played peel couple yrs back, Nick Cave prob not suitable slot left? but as others have said def a few surprising omissions currently touring and with gaps in schedule???