2021 Lineup

5 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If you wanted you could join me and my mate if you needed someone to go with

Cheers lad, definitely if I go I’ll take you up on the offer but if I don’t cheers for the offer

4 hours ago, gfa said:

but i thought it was kinda weak compared to their smaller venue shows they did recently

Yh I’ve never seen them but it just seemed kinda quiet I guess, I feel like they’re a band which really suit a tent

Edited by Gerard the Fab
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Ives562 said:

Just watched dave set at glasto hope he is at Reading next year would he be main stage or radio 1 headliner 

hard to say, main stage sub maybe i think. defo not radio 1 headliner size anymore

7 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

top lad mate, hopefully we’ll bump into each other and have a pint one day

Oh indeed mate, would be class above, just a shame you’re a Leeds goer and I’m a Reading goer 

16 hours ago, R Shah said:

It's really had a massive influence on songwriting with my band too - we're almost tryna take BMTH's recent 'formula' and apply it to more indie-rock stuff

Forgot to ask, what’s your band called in the need for some stuff to listen too or are you not on Spotify yet??

Edited by Gerard the Fab

15 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Yh I’ve never seen them but it just seemed kinda quiet I guess, I feel like they’re a band which really suit a tent

They’re my favourite band but I feel like you really have to know their music to enjoy them so they don’t do so well at festivals but their tours and smaller gigs are exceptional 

38 minutes ago, Will b said:

They’re my favourite band but I feel like you really have to know their music to enjoy them so they don’t do so well at festivals but their tours and smaller gigs are exceptional 

ayy another glass animals fan on efests! :D 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Bit of a curve ball, Where would The XX play? I think sub or maybe Co-headline 

Yeh I can't see them playing either, Romy or Jamie could show up and do sets with their solo music but highly doubt they'd perform as a group but if they did imo they're big enough to co-headline .. they should really get Jamie XX to headline the R1 Tent, seeing him live has been a dream of mine since i first heard In Colour

12 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Yeh I can't see them playing either, Romy or Jamie could show up and do sets with their solo music but highly doubt they'd perform as a group but if they did imo they're big enough to co-headline .. they should really get Jamie XX to headline the R1 Tent, seeing him live has been a dream of mine since i first heard In Colour

I went to see Years & Years in 2015 because I loved them at the time, and we wandered over there early and caught most of his set and he was incredible 

21 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Was listening to a bit of Rage on the bus from work today. It's making me sadder and sadder given that they might not even be at Leeds next year. Surely with their American tour ending before R+L there is a chance? Give me hope people.

I think there still is, IMO LG is the one that might go because his tour will be over and Why Me Why Not will be over a year old

Rage still haven’t played their reunion tour and Stormzy hasn’t toured his latest album so idek

4 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I think there still is, IMO LG is the one that might go because his tour will be over and Why Me Why Not will be over a year old

Rage still haven’t played their reunion tour and Stormzy hasn’t toured his latest album so idek

no way is LG turning down the chance to play reading. did his heaton show get rescheduled? if so thats him nailed on really hes always around

15 minutes ago, gfa said:

no way is LG turning down the chance to play reading. did his heaton show get rescheduled? if so thats him nailed on really hes always around

True but idk I’ve always been underwhelmed by his slot, ik he’s massive with the Dark Fruits community and that but idk I just can’t help thinking it looks really weak. Having a co healdine act would help which I could say if they get a cheaper alternative to Rage

46 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

True but idk I’ve always been underwhelmed by his slot, ik he’s massive with the Dark Fruits community and that but idk I just can’t help thinking it looks really weak. Having a co healdine act would help which I could say if they get a cheaper alternative to Rage

Yeah i agree with that. its a weak booking but unless the rage replacement is shit i reckon he will stay solo headlining. hes so far up his own arse he'd probs get pissy if he had to co anyway

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Yeah i agree with that. its a weak booking but unless the rage replacement is shit i reckon he will stay solo headlining. hes so far up his own arse he'd probs get pissy if he had to co anyway

You never know the plot twist of the century could happen and he could bring out Noel for a reunion

4 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

You never know the plot twist of the century could happen and he could bring out Noel for a reunion

I went to rize festival a couple of years ago and they teased a oasis reunion but in the end it was just Liam singing loads of oasis songs