Sign in to follow this  
thesecretingredientiscrime

FKA Twigs

9 minutes ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Sorry, should have clarified. The track with Rocky off his record, really enjoying revisiting the whole thing.

Nah I was just kidding with you about referring to him as 'ASAP'. I like that track a lot too, but the Twigster barely features, sadly. Would you be interested to hear Andrew VanWyngarden (MGMT frontman) plays keys in that?

FKA twigs is well due a return. I dunno about headlining West Holts though bc it'd be against something I'd wanna see and also she subbed it last time so maybe a different stage would be better? Would be good to have her anywhere and great news that she's back on the European circuit.

Edited by dentalplan

She was breathtaking in 2015. Wasn't that bothered about her beforehand, but the choreography and performance that day was truly something special.

West Holts performance last time was sensational.  It's been way too long (and I know justified by her illness etc) and I am desperate for her return.   She's got the potential to pull off a Pyramid slot but the gap between albums might have been a little bit too long for that.   

what does FKA stand for

I am going with 

Fuck 

Kuala 

ambitions

don't want the Kuala bastards getting ahead of them selves they are not even fucking real bears

Was one of my pleasant surprises in 2015, hadn't listened to her beforehand but went along with my mate cause he was a fan, it was a great show.