Space in Worthy View Tent

Big_Stav1984

This is so odd. No way would I share a tent at a festival with someone I didn’t know. I don’t even like sharing a tent with my friends! Imagine waking up after an 18 hour bender not knowing who or where you are still out of it and there’s some randomer asleep beside you in your tent, no thanks.

3 hours ago, Big_Stav1984 said:

Happy to consider a contribution to the cost for someone to get the benefits of Worthy View and somewhere to store your stuff. We will also be putting a couple of tents up closer to the stages for easier access to booze and potentially a home away from home if we cant be bothered with the walk up the hill.

For me the main benefit of Worthy View is the car park situation, got absolutely cained in the que last year, 5 hours in the hottest day of the year carrying all our shit, pretty much wrote off our Wednesday. A stones throw from the car to the tent is definitely worth the £300 but would like to share some of the cost if possible.

If you can let us know where your tents will be, we'll look after your booze, no problemo. Safer with us than in a lock up...

7 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

This is so odd. No way would I share a tent at a festival with someone I didn’t know

That's not the oddest thing that's been said on this thread? 

8 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Imagine waking up after an 18 hour bender not knowing who or where you are still out of it and there’s some randomer asleep beside you in your tent

This happens frequently.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Big_Stav1984 said:

Lock-ups are tiny and you don't want to be queing even more.

You are on a forum where people know what size the lock ups are, and also how long you have to queue at them. What you are saying cannot, technically, be married up to the consensus reality and experience previously expressed on this site.

When you say 'tiny' please could you give your estimate as to their size - Imperial or metric will do? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You are on a forum where people know what size the lock ups are, and also how long you have to queue at them. What you are saying cannot, technically, be married up to the consensus reality and experience previously expressed on this site.

When you say 'tiny' please could you give your estimate as to their size - Imperial or metric will do? 

Absolutely perfect! 

Sorry Yog, all out if up votes. Will try to remember to come back. I try not to advertise the smoking. ;) 

Edited by H.M.V
Vote update.
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Gaun yirsel big man 

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, GMF said:

In best Star Trek style, capn we need tae slow dun, the groundsheet cannae handle it.

i would like to highlight that i am Scottish, therefore no culture misappropriation here, move along please

Dinnae fash yersel'

I'm very, very much English, and this is absolutely cultural misappropriation. Come at me :P

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Come to think of it Star Trek Voyager misappropriated The Borg from TNG.

The Borg misappropriated everyone in their path. That was their very nature. 

Vger has an excuse in that it was misappropriating that from whence it came / its creator.