Resale Club 2019

McCor

How are we all? I've had a really slow day at work today so have researched every hospitality package out there and emailed a few of the contacts. I will be saving them for when I win the lottery. Happy to share what I found 

I've also added dates in my diary for when the volunteering places open as I don't want to risk anything!

5 minutes ago, ledwards said:

How are we all? I've had a really slow day at work today so have researched every hospitality package out there and emailed a few of the contacts. I will be saving them for when I win the lottery. Happy to share what I found 

I've also added dates in my diary for when the volunteering places open as I don't want to risk anything!

My experience so far is that (even if they are outside my budget) they are also sold out/not accepting unknowns.... be interested to know what you hear back 

1 minute ago, Meatball said:

My experience so far is that (even if they are outside my budget) they are also sold out/not accepting unknowns.... be interested to know what you hear back 

PM me your email and I can forward on the ones which have availability - the most well known ones were indeed sold out and on a waiting list only basis. Some less known ones did get back to me, not that I can afford it either but I'd be doing some serious searching to check their credibility.

5 minutes ago, ledwards said:

PM me your email and I can forward on the ones which have availability - the most well known ones were indeed sold out and on a waiting list only basis. Some less known ones did get back to me, not that I can afford it either but I'd be doing some serious searching to check their credibility.

Lee, is it ok for me to pm you my email addy?

Edited by eastynh

22 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Local ticket sale today seems to have had tech issues that *may* be the reason for another crack at it on Saturday.  If that's the case then it *could* be See might fix the payment issue before the April resale.

Then again they might otherwise not give a stuff.....

The soldout message was ready from the very beginning of the local sale, just hidden in the html code.

By the way, I'm joining the resale club. First time since 2009 that we have no tickets. SeeTickets website was unreachable for half of the main sale for us 6 who were trying from France.

Local.png

Edited by netspy

35 minutes ago, netspy said:

The soldout message was ready from the very beginning of the local sale, just hidden in the html code.

By the way, I'm joining the resale club. First time since 2009 that we have no tickets. SeeTickets website was unreachable for half of the main sale for us 6 who were trying from France.

Local.png

Welcome ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, netspy said:

Local.png

Hello! I hope you enjoy our merry crew

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Not going to lie, tickets sellout in around 10 minutes but on the plus side there isn’t as many people trying. If you’re organised then you will have a fair chance...

Cracking thanks, my friends are all going to try for me! Apart from the one that "forgot" to put my registration in their booking this morning they will not be trusted...

3 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Cracking thanks, my friends are all going to try for me! Apart from the one that "forgot" to put my registration in their booking this morning they will not be trusted...

Got to say if my mates all got tickets and I missed out because someone ‘forgot’ to put my registration details in I wouldn’t hate them until hell froze over. It would be more a loathing and utter contempt for them for the rest of their godforsaken lives!

?

• Like 1