Resale Club 2019

McCor

22 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

No because two tickets were purchased for the same postcode & email address using different registration numbers - because someone forgot to update their spreadsheet for T-Day....

Fingers crossed for you that you still have a valid booking and aren’t back here come April 

1 hour ago, gmb1992 said:

I've given this site a wide berth since the big day as I couldn't face coming on here :( 

I guess I'm in the resale club, but might see how I feel closer to the time 

Mate this is where the cool kids hang out. We are the ones that failed miserably but come back to get the girl while snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Rocky 4 has nothing on this escapade.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can I pipe up for a general moan?

am ticketless and broken, made worse by watching festival footage, checking see tickets page and even watching those two twats upthread spending one night watching Adele  I confess that I enjoy seething though.  

I got to the registration page when helping in the local sales last week - and have instructed everyone in the house they cannot delete that page until April  

they think i am insane 

On 10/21/2018 at 12:28 PM, shoptildrop said:

Let me share my ticket trauma.... we have a large group who were organised into our 5 groups of 6 and everyone was clear on the rules only stick to your group (or so we thought!)

Newbie person in my group (who was a sister of a regular) was 1st to get through, but she wasn't on the whatsapp group so didn't know how she was progressing. Another person in our group 4 and group 1 got through put all details in and they bounced back as 1 person in group 4 and 2 people in group 1 had already paid..

Turns out selfish newbie from my group bought her own ticket, her brothers and sister-in-laws only!!! which f**ked up two other groups.

If she had bought 6 like she was supposed too, the other 2 people that did get through early on could have got a further 6 each - basically 18 people could of gone instead of 3!! to add double insult I was in her group and if she had bought tickets from the group she was allocated I'd be going :(

Such selfish behaviour in which whole group was not impressed!! 

Awful behaviour. My friend Went through a similar situation last time in the resale 

10 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Anyone can sign up, here you go

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0

You’ll have to get authorisation which I doubt will be a problem.

Thanks for the link, just requested access.

I posted on this thread early on and since then have been loitering in the general discussion threads as I couldn’t bring myself to come back to the Glastonbury forums. This thread is where it’s at though!

Keep the faith all!

6 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Thanks for the link, just requested access.

I posted on this thread early on and since then have been loitering in the general discussion threads as I couldn’t bring myself to come back to the Glastonbury forums. This thread is where it’s at though!

Keep the faith all!

I can only read this thread and i have occasionally been dipping into the local sales thread where there has been some serious drama 

Anything else I canny bear

Just now, ledwards said:

I can only read this thread and i have occasionally been dipping into the local sales thread where there has been some serious drama 

Funny you say that as I’ve just been in that thread. Only read the first 2 pages but could tell it was a recipe for disaster.

I always assumed the locals just got given tickets!

1 hour ago, ledwards said:

I had a look in there too last couple of days, got a bit too heated for me, I’ve also been looking at advice for newbies /your first time etc as this has made me remember what is so special about the festival and my first couple of years there - makes me genuinely happy and excited for the newbies who are going to get their minds blown away and become addicted to the place.

also made me think that I’ve had a good run at getting tickets historically, doesn’t hurt any less to be ticketless again but I think I’ve  made my peace with t-day and I’ll attempt to join in other threads at some point.

I’ll probably still hang in here mainly though and try to keep the positivity up.

1 hour ago, andyb66 said:

I requested access to the spreadsheet a while ago.

Had no response.

Which made me sad.

I shed a tear but I’m ok now!

Everyone who has requested should now have access.... apart from you, @andyb66 - it's not giving me your email address :)