Ticket Info Tomorrow

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, karaseen said:

Was your outbound on the Thursday or the Wednesday?

It was always close for me which is why I started buying the single ticket. Never once made my return time.

Outbound was Wednesday. It's true that you can probably turn up for any old coach - however given that my 4am return time would have been one of the very first back (presumably!) I decided not to chance it. I'm a worrier. 

40 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Thank you, good to know. Thats what i wanted to hear :)

Just stay calm - the only time I went as non crew recently to drag a child along I was so shocked to get through to coach booking that I stabbed at it and got Thurs rather than weds. Mind you weds might already have been sold out and that would have wasted valuable time. Think about how you are going to get to the O2 for 6 in the morning as well...we had to get a cab all the way.

[Edit: I see everyone has mentioned the location]

We did SEE there and National Express back. Much easier.

Edited by giantkatestacks
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

Just stay calm - the only time I went as non crew recently to drag a child along I was so shocked to get through to coach booking that I stabbed at it and got Thurs rather than weds. Mind you weds might already have been sold out and that would have wasted valuable time. Think about how you are going to get to the O2 for 6 in the morning as well...we had to get a cab all the way.

[Edit: I see everyone has mentioned the location]

We did SEE there and National Express back. Much easier.

You planning on working next year, as usual?

3 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

Yeah, although our charity has introduced a ballot system (not a ballet system as I originally typed, as entertaining as that would be) so may have to actually pay a bit to pick up litter as not all the places are now free with deposit back iyswim. 

i had to pay £100 last year but it went to the charity. You sort of get that back with the parking pass that you get, the meals,showers and the crew bars. Never mind the fact that you can just get into the festival and go early. We had an extra 2 days last time. So although we paid to do work i think everything else outweighed it, plus i was desperate after failing in the october. 

So I'm now debating whether to just grab a single coach ticket for now and pay for a National Express one later as the drop-off location is that much more convenient for us... However, single tickets on See are £39 and return tickets are £57 so it's only an extra £20... Hmmm.

Anyone know how much National Express tickets are if you buy nice and early - are they usually cheaper, or are they always quite steep? Set me back £53 each when I bought in May last year.