The Glastonbury 2019 fancy dress threads

Crazyfool01

14 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I've tried to make the hat relevant to what's going on at the moment ... and trump is dangling with hillary at the top along with a few lego musicians 

IMG_3133.jpeg

IMG_3135.jpeg

IMG_3137.jpeg

That is a thing of beauty! Cannot wait to see that at the farm! Good work @crazyfool1

On 3/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, ian the worm said:

In the absence of a fancy bike thread, today I started on the bike....

1D080C1A-6C58-40FF-881C-29DBEFEA4B55.jpeg.64330c1b0b894a8e0bc0f1e81379ab4a.jpeg

Getting massive Where's Wally? vibes when I see this... (Which has been done by load of people, of course.)

Especially feel the need to get an album and start searching again. I'm relapsing...

where's wally .... no no no just the most unoriginal fancy dress known to man .... surely people can find more original than that ...I know its simple to do but ...... A few years ago I saw an orange theme and that looked really impressive because of the numbers that got involved .. think it must have been at least 30 of them :) 

On 4/9/2019 at 1:28 PM, crazyfool1 said:

where's wally .... no no no just the most unoriginal fancy dress known to man .... surely people can find more original than that ...I know its simple to do but ...... A few years ago I saw an orange theme and that looked really impressive because of the numbers that got involved .. think it must have been at least 30 of them :) 

Hmmmm getting everyone to wear one colour is simple but effective. Not sure we have enough of us though

I still kind of want everyone to be a Wonderland character, but I don't think it's happening.... 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Fucking hell crazyfool1, I've only just seen your head gear photos. 

Remarkable. As in remarkable and stunning, in a very pleasant way. 

There is no doubt in my mind that you are a whale, in the sea of fancy dress. Meticulous detail. Lovely.

Thankyou :) they took a bit of time but well worth it for a festival I love