28 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

It's not quite as fun/rewarding when the answer isn't even an act that shows up on Wiki/search results is it. I'd personally prefer it if they only did it every few days but for acts it's possible to work out. 

Agreed! It would be more fun if they just announced the line up so I can decide what I’m dong next summer!

Edited by jonnytee1
  • Like 1

By the above statement I mean that a lot have mates have booked werchter alteady. They won’t do both but the lure of the werchter line up sold it to them already. I can’t see how this format gets the best for Mad Cool?

32 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

That's quite a subjective statement. For some this is great news because it puts them in Europe and likely to play some other festivals ! :D

Haha I am glad it worked out for you then 😃

• Like 1

2013, i guess.

Since they're probably not announcing a "big act" on Saturday, i'd like tomorrow's confirmation to be Japanese Breakfast.

Edited by diogozsz

2 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Both of our guesses would’ve been much better compared to whoever La Dispute is  

For me they are the best addition to the line up so far 😋

• Like 1

I know the line up is never going to please everyone but it’s hard to believe this is the same festival that has had Foo Fighters, Greenday,KOL, Arctic Monkeys,Queens of the Stone Age,Neil Young as Headliners/Co.Headliners. Does anyone know if any of the bands/acts  announced so far are actually headliners and if not when will the headliners be announced? Thanks :) 

59 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

I know the line up is never going to please everyone but it’s hard to believe this is the same festival that has had Foo Fighters, Greenday,KOL, Arctic Monkeys,Queens of the Stone Age,Neil Young as Headliners/Co.Headliners. Does anyone know if any of the bands/acts  announced so far are actually headliners and if not when will the headliners be announced? Thanks :) 

Only The Cure are headliners and they'll probably have a strong sub

57 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Only The Cure are headliners and they'll probably have a strong sub

Ah I see cool, so potentially 1975 could possibly sub headline the Cure maybe and that leaves another 2 headliners and 2 strong subs 

1 hour ago, Rhcp1 said:

Ah I see cool, so potentially 1975 could possibly sub headline the Cure maybe and that leaves another 2 headliners and 2 strong subs 

No way The 1975 viole sub Mad Cool. In Spain they are a minor band.

11 hours ago, johnybegood said:

No way The 1975 viole sub Mad Cool. In Spain they are a minor band.

I agree they aren’t big eneough to sub headline most major festivals in Europe but apparently they are extremely popular at the moment 

2 hours ago, ShutUpDonny said:

Starcrawler would be nice!

Please no that woman is a psycho