NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

I think there's a real possibility for Lana to play this festival. She fits perfectly. NOS Alive is a festival for all types of music and people. Can see her with a co-headliner (could be Bon Iver...). 

She also could play SBSR, but I think they just have space for one big nam€ and I have the feeling Arctic Monkeys will play there.

3 minutes ago, Callum Thornhill said:

Surely this is a massive hint about Depeche Mode playing? Played Mad Cool last year so it’d make sense I guess ...

3C092397-2E9F-4661-BB59-44F11A6875EE.jpeg

Nah, Depeche Mode played in 2017. Nos quite often tweet these sort of pics and I wouldn't read into the text as a hint.

13 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

She won't be playing the Spanish version so presumably wouldn't play Porto either.  

Think she's very likely for this. Subbing The Cure, probably 

I'd take her as a sub, just worry with her headlining Beni it might be one of the remaining two headline slots if she does come, but maybe a cohead would be more likely.

Mad Cool now have The Cure, The National and The 1975 announced and presumably another name coming tomorrow, hopefully we hear something as well.

22 minutes ago, moz4pm said:

Depeche Mode just finished a world tour, they won't be back out again so soon. I saw them 4 times on this tour.

Lucky lad.  I've not seen them since they played the Hydro in Glasgow.  It's been too long

2 hours ago, Red Day said:

Lucky lad.  I've not seen them since they played the Hydro in Glasgow.  It's been too long

I know, London stadium, Nos 2017, Manchester Arena and Mad Cool, hell of a run, I'm all DM'd out now tho haha.

35 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

Maybe doesn’t mean anything but they’re promoting ‘fan packs’ now, tweeted something yesterday and seem to go quiet invetween announcements. I’m expecting/hoping for something tomorrow but it might just be blind optimism

BA6FD04D-345C-4E46-885F-CB32287D86A4.png

Wouldn't read too much into it tbh. They're just pushing their partnership with the store that's selling them. They've done it before too, with that "get it before it's sold out" phrase as if it would work...

Vampire Weekend announced for Mad Cool, surely they'll be at NOS? Quite optimistic about the potential line up, for me personally 2018 had the best line up in years and it makes me wonder if NOS benefitted/will benefit again from the new size of Mad Cool, because if they get booked for there as we saw this year doing both across the three nights is possible for almost every act.

If the likes of Vampire Weekend, Foals and Tame Impala are realistic undercard/sub contenders then this could be my favourite line up yet.

Edited by alexlloyd