NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

On 11/6/2018 at 7:43 PM, Tremousse said:

Come to drink a sangria with us! When we are waiting for a drink we are always singing sangria covers of famous songs. (Like an Ozone cover sangria eeee, sangria uuuuu, sangria aaaa, sangria a a) (etc) 

Ah! Only saw this now. I met you guys on the bar on the right hand side of the main stage. You were singing Take Me Out, the sangria version. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, AlexTurnah said:

Ah! Only saw this now. I met you guys on the bar on the right hand side of the main stage. You were singing Take Me Out, the sangria version. 

ONE MORE SANGRIA! TWO MORE SANGRIAS! THREE MORE....... SAAANGRIIAAAAAS

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Does anyone know if or when NOS typically sells out??

Went to Rock in Rio Lisboa last year and managed to get day tickets to Muse a few weeks before but I’m not sure if waiting till the new year to get NOS tickets would be too risky??

Yeah, it's been selling out for a while now. How quickly it does sell out merely depends on how big the headliners are, may to june seems to be the usual time period that the last tickets go out. But again, it is relative.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Does anyone know if or when NOS typically sells out??

Went to Rock in Rio Lisboa last year and managed to get day tickets to Muse a few weeks before but I’m not sure if waiting till the new year to get NOS tickets would be too risky??

Somewhere in the beginning of this thread I said something along the lines of 'it really depends on the line-up.' Edition 2018 three-day passes sold out in December 2017, shortly after Pearl Jam was announced. Edition 2017 it was only in March 2017. With Radiohead in 2016 it was probably pretty fast as they were really exclusive that year. So yes, it will sell out, difficult to say when. With a really big name, you'll have to act fast. The way it's going for 2019 you're probably safe for now (till Christmas). Unless something really unexpected happens.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 40 Days said:

Surely we already know that most of the acts playing Mad Cool will do this too?

Vampire Weekend would be a dream. The announcement of Download from Smashing Pumpkins would be greatly appreciated (by me and I guess a lot of others??). Hopefully something is announced soon!

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

There's a rumour about Kendrick doing festivals again next year. He could headline, something like when The Weekend headlined last year.

I think there’s got to be a few headline sized acts that haven’t announced anything yet, there’s not enough to go around at the minute ? So he could be one of them along with hopefully The Strokes/Black Key’s.