Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

he says he's never bet on football, so one or the other side of this story looks to be seriously wrong.

I'm guessing the "never bet" part is correct, because its a daft excuse to give if you have made footie bets, as making footie bets isn't wrong in itself (only particular types of bets).

He probably told someone about his move to West Brom when he should not have and then that someone cashed in.......... If thats the case his statement is probably true but his actions will have him in trouble

Souness putting Neville's feet to the fire on Sunday was amusing. As I mentioned yesterday, Utd need to fail bigtime to get rid of incumbent. Doesnt look like it will happen, so gutless partisans like Neville will continue to offer fuzzy support on telly.

48 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Souness putting Neville's feet to the fire on Sunday was amusing. As I mentioned yesterday, Utd need to fail bigtime to get rid of incumbent. Doesnt look like it will happen, so gutless partisans like Neville will continue to offer fuzzy support on telly.

No coincidence Rat boy and the Portuguese eye gouger share an agent. 

3 hours ago, eastynh said:

Its nice to see a rag out of hiding. How you holding up?

I didn’t do a 6 month stretch, was just on remand. Not half as bad if we get embarrassed by Liverpool dude, that’s our proper biggy. 

City were on a different level, like others have mentioned men against boys and it could of been a lot worse. 

3 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:

VAR next season in the PL. Hopefully it will be a good thing.............

I think it'll have its share of teething issues but will be good in the long run. Personally I just hope it's for absolute stonewall incorrect decisions like offsides, not for 50/50 calls.