Lineup 2020

randlfan

If anybody wants any entertainment, head over to "Lineup 2018" thread and go over to Page 439.

We expected Foos, Kendrick and Royal Blood + Florence

Dan revealed the full lineup and the subs. Everybody accused him of lying, someone found KoL were in Cali 24th/27th Aug so everybody relaxed. Until someone pointed out that was the year prior and shit hit the fan

8 minutes ago, heartsink said:

I’m not sure how many times this needs to be said but loads of headliners of R&L have then toured the uk in September, Oct I can think of some i even went to AM, Kasabian, Biffy all examples of this

Monkeys 2014: Didn't play the UK again until 2018

Monkeys 2009: November tour

Kasabian 2017: Arena tour Nov/Dec

Kasabian 2012: No other UK shows until March 2013

Biffy 2016: Arena tour Nov/Dec, couple of small album release shows earlier

Biffy 2013: small number of October shows

Any other wrong examples? Biffy is your only real case there at all.

5 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

If anybody wants any entertainment, head over to "Lineup 2018" thread and go over to Page 439.

We expected Foos, Kendrick and Royal Blood + Florence

Dan revealed the full lineup and the subs. Everybody accused him of lying, someone found KoL were in Cali 24th/27th Aug so everybody relaxed. Until someone pointed out that was the year prior and shit hit the fan

Haha, that was me that got it wrong on KOL being in Cali lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, j.gibbard said:

Dammit, saw the image and thought it was an announcement. Would be hilarious if they randomly dropped it tonight like 'alright alright we get it'.

EVERY single thing the post on every social media platform just has the same replies! No one gives a flying fuck what they've actually posted lol

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TornShaun said:

EVERY single thing the post on every social media platform just has the same replies! No one gives a flying fuck what they've actually posted lol

It was like that in 2018 as well, but I don't remember it being this bad. Maybe it's due to them tweeting multiple times a week now.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 12:41 AM, Dan Wilcox said:

History tells us I'll probably drop some fake hints based on nothing first, then retract that info and drop hints regarding genuine info that no one will believe because of the aforementioned bullshit. Ultimately no one will know what to believe based on my chequered history, but they'll veer towards whatever seems to be the worst case scenario based on Reading's own chequered history. 

Also, minimum 2 main stages this year.

Just going to leave this here