Lineup 2020

randlfan

17 minutes ago, R-K1D said:

Due to demographically shifts I don’t think they’d book them, any 18 year old was 9 when the last strokes album came out. I’d like to see it but I don’t think FR would do it

Calling bullshit on that good sir.

The Strokes would walk in to any festival worldwide and headline, certainly in the UK.

They are considered one of the ‘legendary/vintage’ acts and command that spot regardless.

As has been mentioned previously, if The Cure can headline Reading/Leeds recently who peaked in the 80s then The Strokes can still get booked and headline and will be a success. 

Just now, Dangerbreaks said:

Should've waited until it would've been the last post on this page, top quality shithousery either way. 

I’m on a train with shite reception and didn’t want to risk missing it.

1 minute ago, Rhysob99 said:

I agree they would be a great sub but I wouldn't be surprised to see them head R1 stage, especially if it was against a hip hop / RnB artist

Someone of their audience yes, but probably someone a lot smaller. That said I can't think of who fits that description.

3 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

The Strokes would walk in to any festival worldwide and headline, certainly in the UK.

They are considered one of the ‘legendary/vintage’ acts and command that spot regardless.

As has been mentioned previously, if The Cure can headline Reading/Leeds recently who peaked in the 80s then The Strokes can still get booked and headline and will be a success. 

Yeah fairs, think they’d have more chance if they brought a new album out though 

5 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

You are insanely out of touch with the crowd who goes to Reading.