Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, R-K1D said:

Lil nas had maybe the most played tune of last year, he’s not personally my cup of tea but surely some people rate him? Ahahahaha

That the lad who put his music out like a country song or something then when all the rednecks were loving it came out as gay and just watched all their tiny minds explode? Cool dude if so but still .. meh 

Just now, heartsink said:

That the lad who put his music out like a country song or something then when all the rednecks were loving it came out as gay and just watched all their tiny minds explode? Cool dude if so but still .. meh 

Ey panini 

don’t u b a meanie

On 1/30/2020 at 12:00 AM, Dan Wilcox said:

At least one of these is 100% wrong.

RULED OUT:
Billie Eilish: Asia Tour.
Green Day: Hella Mega Tour.
Fall Out Boy: Hella Mega Tour.
Muse: Global Citizen gig and maybe a RAH date is all they've got linen up. Matt and his wife have just had their second child. Not happening.

UNLIKELY: 
Radiohead: Thom Yorke on tour until end of July. Ed busy with debut solo album. No activity in their camp whatsoever. 
The Band Fronted By Gerard Way: no further comment.
Slipknot: Knotfest UK
AC/DC: Zero reliable information about their comeback. Would head straight for stadiums if/when they do it.
Arctic Monkeys: No news of their next album. Talk of them recording in France was likely untrue. 
Stormzy: 3x London dates and a Leeds date right next to R&L. Surely not. 
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Weren't booked as of 09/01.

Can anyone make sense of this? I'd say Stormzy is the likliest of the bunch but that'd be massive overkill too. I have no idea.

Edited by JSmurphy
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

RULED OUT:
Muse: Global Citizen gig and maybe a RAH date is all they've got linen up. Matt and his wife have just had their second child. Not happening.

UNLIKELY: 
Radiohead: Thom Yorke on tour until end of July. Ed busy with debut solo album. No activity in their camp whatsoever. 
AC/DC: Zero reliable information about their comeback. Would head straight for stadiums if/when they do it.
Arctic Monkeys: No news of their next album. Talk of them recording in France was likely untrue. 

Can anyone make sense of this? I'd say Stormzy is the likliest of the bunch but that'd be massive overkill too. I have no idea.

Finally, a sensible post. I said previously if Stormzy is going to headline its very brave move from L&R considering his schedule post-festival. I know you're sick of hearing about them but if L&R are struggling for headliners then throw the bank @ MCR, however it looks like their new album will be coming out in August time ready for their US tour. RHCP are saying they're not doing any other shows apart from those announced - it's done its job of shutting people up but lets see if its the truth.

4 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

RULED OUT:

UNLIKELY: 

I am personally gonna say RCHP but I think that might just be blind optimism.

2 minutes ago, lukecork said:

I know you're sick of hearing about them but if L&R are struggling for headliners then throw the bank @ M*R, however it looks like their new album will be coming out in August time ready for their US tour.

Please refrain from using such loud profanities.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

RULED OUT:

UNLIKELY: 

Stormzy or AM would do me great. Not sure if either will do it but their the best case scenarios for me I reckon.