Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Greenelk said:

Looks like slagging a big crowd off has done wonders for Royal Blood - tickets still available for their Electric Ballroom gig which would have sold out very quickly a while back Royal Blood - Electric Ballroom

their 2 kingston shows sold out instantly

interestingly, i sold my 2 for kingston almost straight away yesterday because i got camden tickets instead. surprised though camden is still available

On 8/17/2023 at 1:29 PM, Jack01825 said:

Tom has erved his time, owned up to it and admitted wron doing and is now happily married to that woman.

get him to glasto, great live act and sold out most places he has been !

Er... nope. 

She might be f**king stupid enough to stay there but that's up to her.

Dizzee Rascal performed sold out gig in my hometown last weekend - he can get f**ked too.  Do people forget stuff or do they just overlook it for the sake of the music?

In my mind, domestic abuse should be treated the same as being a pedo - instant cancellation, get off our f**king stages.

8 hours ago, stuie said:

Dizzee Rascal performed sold out gig in my hometown last weekend - he can get f**ked too.  Do people forget stuff or do they just overlook it for the sake of the music?

In my mind, domestic abuse should be treated the same as being a pedo - instant cancellation, get off our f**king stages.

Hold up... what did Dizzee do?!

21 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Just booked for Liverpool - I like these album launch shows as we'd be buying the album between us anyway, so already part of the cost is covered. 

Got tickets to the Nottingham one, absolutely cannot wait for it, her music will be perfect for that kind of intimate environment too

22 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Just booked for Liverpool - I like these album launch shows as we'd be buying the album between us anyway, so already part of the cost is covered. 

Phase One seems to be getting loads of these but I still haven't been to one. I must make the effort.

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Phase One seems to be getting loads of these but I still haven't been to one. I must make the effort.

They're really good, especially the ones that end up at The Cavern. Saw Circa Waves and DMA's earlier in the year. Hanger 34 is a new one for me so will be good to check it out, and I still haven't done one of their intimate gigs in the Phase One or Jacaranda venues which I'd like to do