Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

turns out he announced this over a month ago! doing a stadium in Paris in may and one in Netherlands on 24th June. most likely not returning to the farm so soon but he’s definitely not peaked yet

His audience just isn't at the farm, unless his music style changes dramatically not sure he will get much further than other sub where he played this year.

Say that - how full was his set?

1 hour ago, finn_with_1_n said:

turns out he announced this over a month ago! doing a stadium in Paris in may and one in Netherlands on 24th June. most likely not returning to the farm so soon but he’s definitely not peaked yet

Tbf there's nothing on the London Stadium's website saying he's there. But Eventim is saying "tickets on sale soon", so I imagine a formal announcement is coming along in the not-too-distant future.

On 11/4/2022 at 3:14 PM, finn_with_1_n said:

D2898581-D494-4B97-B1B7-42E46CEBDABD.thumb.jpeg.dedf84a9e7f7e133fc8bec435f55b4fe.jpeg

had no idea Joji was this big - basically a redo of the Rex Orange County show of this year and i imagine with a similar crossover crowd. feeling v out of touch, would’ve had him pegged as a Brixton Academy type!!

just checked the prices for this and they are around £47 for general admission which kinda makes sense to get through about 40,000 tickets - about £20 shyer than an average London one-dayer and only marginally more expensive than he’d probably charge for an indoors show

On 11/4/2022 at 3:14 PM, finn_with_1_n said:

D2898581-D494-4B97-B1B7-42E46CEBDABD.thumb.jpeg.dedf84a9e7f7e133fc8bec435f55b4fe.jpeg

had no idea Joji was this big - basically a redo of the Rex Orange County show of this year and i imagine with a similar crossover crowd. feeling v out of touch, would’ve had him pegged as a Brixton Academy type!!

wow, this music is much more mellow than that poster suggests.  

44 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

just checked the prices for this and they are around £47 for general admission which kinda makes sense to get through about 40,000 tickets - about £20 shyer than an average London one-dayer and only marginally more expensive than he’d probably charge for an indoors show

very similar price to Community which has similar size headliners

18 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

164E8EB3-B6E3-48F6-97DC-558B0746BFCF.thumb.jpeg.e2b8cd6aa4cfc86c60c9009b882d27d7.jpeg

Just had an IG advert for this. googled it and it is on Eventim so probably due to be properly announced very shortly. pretty big gig for the guy

London will always show up for Burna and Wizkid, there's a very strong afrobeats/afrofusion scene here. Wizkid was the first African artist to sell out the o2 I'm pretty sure

3 minutes ago, Haan said:

London will always show up for Burna and Wizkid, there's a very strong afrobeats/afrofusion scene here. Wizkid was the first African artist to sell out the o2 I'm pretty sure

oh completely. Wizkid is one of the hottest tickets atm - sold out three O2 shows in ten minutes and I thought he confirmed a London outdoor show for next year but a quick google shows it was a mirage. Even the likes of Asake have sold out 3 nights at Brixton in rapid fire. this should sell with relative ease

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Zacko said:

This would be incredible. Still have fond memories of them in the tent at Lovebox in 2018 (I think)

Wonder where they would play? Maybe a sunset spot on the park similar to avalanches this year or if they aren't that big in John peel?

They had a pretty major stage setup in 2019 not sure if they could bring that to glasto

2 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

6EA5B7E8-5303-496F-A9CE-37DD9E73224D.thumb.jpeg.3c1d420c87756486f9ac56c69b72172c.jpeg

Ladies, gentlemen and distinguished guests, your Glasto 23 headliner

Nowhere remotely close to being big or popular enough.

Afternoon slot on Pyramid/Other, max.

1 hour ago, TJGthree said:

Mighty Hoopla festival line up was announced today, for early June in London. It’s a pop festival, but two or three of the names I’d think could be at Glasto. 

Kelis, Sophie Ellis Bextor and Years & Years have done it before. Any others you think might appear? 

EC3E122E-B146-48E7-BF59-CD8781DE729B.png

Good to see Midland is about if that wasn't confirmed.

Natasha Bedingfield please!

• Upvote 2