2019 festival

I know its too far away to predict most of this but yolo, gonna do it anywayyyyy

Assuming by next summer we have a new Gambino, Everything x2, CHVRCHES, Cabbage, ADTR, Glass Animals, ATC, Sundara Karma, Sub Focus, Circa Waves, Amazons, NAO, Mura Masa, Charli XCX and Shura

Also debut album from Dave and High Tyde

Obviously I have no idea if any of those will happen (they all seem OKish timescale wise?) but whatever

2019pred.png

2 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

I know its too far away to predict most of this but yolo, gonna do it anywayyyyy

Assuming by next summer we have a new Gambino, Everything x2, CHVRCHES, Cabbage, ADTR, Glass Animals, ATC, Sundara Karma, Sub Focus, Circa Waves, Amazons, NAO, Mura Masa, Charli XCX and Shura

Obviously I have no idea if any of those will happen (they all seem OKish timescale wise?) but whatever

2019pred.png

Source? Do you know something we don't know??????!!

12 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

2019pred.png

Why would they put Marshmello 3rd on main? Don't think there has ever been a dance act on lower than sub on main (correct me if I'm wrong). Just doesn't make sense as there will still be daylight for some of the set 

On 10/02/2018 at 1:58 PM, Steve1000 said:

Slipknot, Maiden, Metallica, BMTH, Rammstein well in the frame, then Tool or MCR if they're back. Def Leppard are doing Hysteria shows, Kiss could be about, and possibly Green Day / Muse / Blink. Could even bump FFDP or ADTR. 

Probably not a bad year for a Soni.

Soni is never coming back in the UK.

http://www.musicweek.com/live/read/it-doesn-t-make-sense-to-run-sonisphere-in-the-uk-stuart-galbraith-on-kilimanjaro-live-s-festival-future/071364

19 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

2019pred.png

Doesn't seem too outlandish imo. That Sunday does nothing for me though 

How do you make your posters look so decent, mine always look dodgy when I edit out the backgrounds of the band logos

1 hour ago, devilman said:

Yeah I didn't think it would ever come back, just was saying with the amount of bands looking to be about it would've worked. Same this year with the amount of big bands around that aren't playing Download.

1 minute ago, justanothername said:

Given FoB and Panic this year I can see them getting Twenty One Pilots for 2019

The 1975 / 21P / Kanye West 

Yep I agree that 21P will be high on their radar.

24 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

1975 / Chainsmokers / Twenty One Pilots

EDIT: Just realised this would probably be too current for them, but cba to think of which old trashy band they could shove in there instead

Green Day is a safe bet 

40 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Green Day is a safe bet 

Can’t see it. Unless it’s a pre-album tour.

39 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Twenty One Pilots + Boy Better Know (co-headline) 

The 1975 

Blink-182 

They should have a rap headliner again but BBK a year after Skepta seems pointless. Maybe Stormzy?

Blink would be jokes. Tbf with The 1975 in the middle, they can probably put whoever on the last day. Liam Gallagher must be a good bet.

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I bet you'd have said the same about KoL two days ago lol.

I wouldn’t, if I’m honest. They’re notorious for playing daft amounts of UK festivals. Green Day choose not to tour as much or bring albums out a frequently (either cos they’re older or richer I suppose) and aren’t as likely to throw down dates out of the blue.