I will show you mine if I can see yours ...

Crazyfool01

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, strangegoose said:

Those wellies are quite something.

I was disappointed by the lack of cool wellies for men. We're fine if we want green or black but I couldn't find any Transformers ones anywhere.

I saw a suggestion to use plastic primer and then spray in the colour of your choice so I applied the primer and added some vinyl stickers I had. I then did the top coat and removed the stickers leaving the primer colour for the transformers logos.

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I was disappointed by the lack of cool wellies for men. We're fine if we want green or black but I couldn't find any Transformers ones anywhere.

I saw a suggestion to use plastic primer and then spray in the colour of your choice so I applied the primer and added some vinyl stickers I had. I then did the top coat and removed the stickers leaving the primer colour for the transformers logos.

Do they change into crocs when the sun comes out?

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, crazyfool1 said:

After a fair bit of work my outfit is coming together for the year ... what have the creatives amongst you come up with for this years festival fancy dress ?

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

andy_1677086c.jpg

Is it just me but does the hat have an Andy Pandy air to it?

22 minutes ago, OBface said:

Not as creative as most as I've bought not made it but ordered my first piece of my (loose) lion tamer outfit for Saturday. Just need the leotard, hat and whip and I'm there. Oh and to tone the fuck up.

5925e49c87e5c_Shedances.jpg.24f6aea2241bc4dc46b8495afc2a2046.jpg

Are you taking a toy lion ?

1 minute ago, Larraht said:

This is a poor effort compared to some of the amazing outfits but I have made a light up tutu!

20170523_224333_resized(1).jpg

nice one ... any effort is better than no effort .. and I guarantee you will get more than one smile at the festival and in my eyes that makes the effort worthwhile 

On 22/05/2017 at 7:04 PM, squirrelarmy said:

Outfit time. Not quite as artistic as some of the others but I should be easy to spot from a distance.

IMG_0994.thumb.JPG.993f3a55811fa29c8be5a413428460b7.JPG

Outfit lights. I'll be toning down the wellie lights, little too bright at the moment. 

That is cool as fuck ! 

1 hour ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Capes are ace :D

Capes are also flipping hot in this weather!

Needs metallic feathers cutting out and sewing on...that may or may not get done before Glasto, it will be done before Bestival as the theme is colour I'm going purple :)

20170526_142459.jpg

20170526_142557.jpg

love the pink lipstick :)

On 24/05/2017 at 9:27 PM, Larraht said:

This is a poor effort compared to some of the amazing outfits but I have made a light up tutu!

20170523_224333_resized(1).jpg

Love it!

4 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Capes are ace :D

Capes are also flipping hot in this weather!

Needs metallic feathers cutting out and sewing on...that may or may not get done before Glasto, it will be done before Bestival as the theme is colour I'm going purple :)

20170526_142459.jpg

20170526_142557.jpg

Capes ARE ace.  It looks so swooshy now it's longer. :D

My cloak is half made.  I'm so happy with it.  I'll take pics when it's done.