I will show you mine if I can see yours ...

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, fat_man_joe said:

I've worn it the last two years and don't intend to stop. It's far more comfortable and convenient than actual clothes. And hey, if it makes just one person smile then it's worth it haha.

We all still want to see Alice in Wonderland btw.

what do you wear underneath tho

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-5-20 at 10:01 PM, crazyfool1 said:

After a fair bit of work my outfit is coming together for the year ... what have the creatives amongst you come up with for this years festival fancy dress ?

You deserve to win today for that!! Well done and here's hoping I bump into you so I can have a high five!! ✋

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

I've made an Alice in Wonderland outfit....but I'm so in awe of the high calibre outfits on display here that now I'm scared to show mine. It has zero LED lights and nothing anything like as amazing as a "groot" attached

But I did sew it together by hand in the jungle, so I think I should get some points for that...even if it does't look anywhere near as cool :lol:

p.s. What even is a groot????

Groot  is just made from camping mats (which I collected last glastonbury from abandoned tents , washed them when I got home ) and a lot of time and hot glue 

11 minutes ago, strangegoose said:

Groot  is just made from camping mats (which I collected last glastonbury from abandoned tents , washed them when I got home ) and a lot of time and hot glue 

Aaaah I see! Creative and sustainable....bravo! :) I promise not to cry now that I'm mentally prepared for it!

Edited by Sasperella

2 hours ago, Sasperella said:

I've made an Alice in Wonderland outfit....but I'm so in awe of the high calibre outfits on display here that now I'm scared to show mine. It has zero LED lights and nothing anything like as amazing as a "groot" attached

But I did sew it together by hand in the jungle, so I think I should get some points for that...even if it does't look anywhere near as cool :lol:

p.s. What even is a groot????

post it ... I love all creativity ... mine has evolved from just a suit and a few fabric pens to start with and been added to over quite  a few years and some of the ideas have come from ideas I've seen on here this year my batteries packs  are going to hopefully be powered by solar power and thats come from an idea posted on here 

thanks everyone for the up votes .. creativity is something I love doing for a festival I love going to so hope to bump into a few of you around and about , don't be shy about posting your outfits ... mine is due to a little bit of time and single life !! but I'm sure there are others that make a great effort and have busier lives than mine 

5 hours ago, fat_man_joe said:

I've worn it the last two years and don't intend to stop. It's far more comfortable and convenient than actual clothes. And hey, if it makes just one person smile then it's worth it haha.

We all still want to see Alice in Wonderland btw.

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

thanks everyone for the up votes .. creativity is something I love doing for a festival I love going to so hope to bump into a few of you around and about , don't be shy about posting your outfits ... mine is due to a little bit of time and single life !! but I'm sure there are others that make a great effort and have busier lives than mine 

I'll post it...but when it's finished maybe! At the moment it's looking a bit like a Cinderella rag doll, so I need me some fabric paint and some glue to fix all these flower sequins things on that I found in the market. i'm trying to convince my mates to continue the theme... One of them said he'd come as the Caterpillar and i really hope he wasn't joking...

4 hours ago, Ollie9917 said:

ill know what costumes to look out for, if we get enough we could go for a bingo ! 

This is such an awesome idea!

7 hours ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Where would one purchase such a 'disco hoodie' from? (Googling hasn't given me any help)

I was tempted to get one of these yesterday, found a 10% discount code if you decide to get one.

Charm x

https://www.electricstyles.co.uk/collections/light-up-hoodie/products/light-up-electro-hoodie?variant=1102524400

Discount code 2ndChance2Party

1 hour ago, Charm said:

I was tempted to get one of these yesterday, found a 10% discount code if you decide to get one.

Charm x

https://www.electricstyles.co.uk/collections/light-up-hoodie/products/light-up-electro-hoodie?variant=1102524400

Discount code 2ndChance2Party

Ah thanks for pointing me in the right direction, unfortunately my size is sold out, the search continues!

39 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Ah thanks for pointing me in the right direction, unfortunately my size is sold out, the search continues!

Had another search but I can't find any other sellers of the metallic ones :(

Charm x

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Outfit time. Not quite as artistic as some of the others but I should be easy to spot from a distance.

IMG_0994.thumb.JPG.993f3a55811fa29c8be5a413428460b7.JPG

Outfit lights. I'll be toning down the wellie lights, little too bright at the moment. 

At least if it creases you have an ironing board ? how are you planning on powering the iron ?