CD Swap 2017

SwedgeAntilles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/05/2017 at 10:40 AM, Noeliam said:

Hello!

I'd like to join, if only to have some more mixtapes for the car :) I'm not going to Glastonbury though and I live in Lebanon, add me in whatever group can send abroad :)

Cheers

That's officially the furthest I have sent a CD Swap to!

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, DJ Cull said:

Oh blimey!

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, vintagelaureate said:

@Deadendfriends8, @DJ Cull and @CiderJames - I'm going to warn you I'm going for range over taste :D

What we doing guys? Anyone fancy starting a whatsapp or something?

Oh bummer, I completely missed this. I took part last year and very much would like to participate again. I have been backpacking around Kazakhstan for the past month (flying home tonight) and have only had the odd quick look at the forum. Can I still join or be tagged onto a group?

Don't have whatsapp I'm afraid, so you'd get a CD in a padded envelope.

Edited by Watergirl

Bump. @SwedgeAntilles, is it still possible to fit me in somewhere? See three posts up.

If not, I'll get on with doing a CD anyway, as I love compiling playlists and it is a good way to discover some new acts too. Will post here once ready and some kind souls may like to do a swap.

7 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Bump. @SwedgeAntilles, is it still possible to fit me in somewhere? See three posts up.

If not, I'll get on with doing a CD anyway, as I love compiling playlists and it is a good way to discover some new acts too. Will post here once ready and some kind souls may like to do a swap.

Just fired you over an invite in a PM :)

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

My group's been great, minimal crossover on tracks/artists, in plenty of time before the festival, good work team! @SPTFRE @Watergirl @buddiepaul @mjsell

Did we even have any crossover on specific tracks? I dont have the CDs to hand currently but I don't remember an exact double track-wise. Artists there were a few but not as many as I was expecting I must say.

All in all it was a cracking trade off.

4 hours ago, mjsell said:

Did we even have any crossover on specific tracks? I dont have the CDs to hand currently but I don't remember an exact double track-wise. Artists there were a few but not as many as I was expecting I must say.

All in all it was a cracking trade off.

Yeah, it was a nice mix. Probably gained 40 new tunes I never owned before and artists I would have never listened to if it weren't for the swap. Big thumbs up from me