Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Alarm goes off the same time I get a tweet alert from efests to stand by my bed. That is a certain way to wake me up! 

Now to work out how to get ready for work and get in to work whilst refreshing glastos website every 5 seconds!

2 minutes ago, superhands91 said:

Okay... 2015 & 2016 were like identical apart from the white vs black background so I don't think thats a convincing point. And, well, Future Islands could play on a Friday then Germany Sunday?  Ill take your word for it on other artists..

Identical apart from being different? :P

1 minute ago, Doug85 said:

Alarm goes off the same time I get a tweet alert from efests to stand by my bed. That is a certain way to wake me up! 

Now to work out how to get ready for work and get in to work whilst refreshing glastos website every 5 seconds!

This. Annoyingly the last couple of days I've been in and at my desk by 7.15, but today I get a later start. FFS!

Just now, Wellyboot said:

:lol:same!!! But this is so exciting! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Agreed! There is no way I'm getting any work done today. I'll need a better excuse to cancel a meeting this morning than "I'm creating a Glastonbury playlist" 

1 minute ago, John the Moth said:

Unless they were supposed to post after and it's out 7.30 

The fact the tweet came at 8:05 makes me think they made an effort to give it a few mins.

But hey, if it comes at 7:30 I'm more than happy with that