Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

6 minutes ago, magliad said:

This little number, only just realised it requires 1 hour of baking after almost 20 mins of chopping!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahwilliams/heres-a-one-pan-dinner-that-will-satisfy-all-your-savory-cra?utm_term=.ndl93orW8#.aiM6ymdY3

Yeah nice, very healthy. Looks like you're on a Glasto-next-announcement-Diet. The poster might have come out by the time you've cooked it so at least it can keep your fingers busy

59 minutes ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

They don't seem to be that well followed. Seems like another Somerset Live type trying to cash in on the hype. Everyone is expecting it to be in the next few days, so I think they're just trying their luck to get attention

57 minutes ago, magliad said:

Agreed, had a look at their likes/followers and it certainly seems like one of those pages that doesn't actually serve a purpose.

Def not a Somerset Live type!

Doesn't serve a purpose because don't have many followers on Twitter? Cheers. Focus more on FB. Considering just been interviewing festival directors of other events and giving some up and coming artists some air time. Don't support touts or payola. Sorry I'll try harder to serve a purpose. :) 

Edited by craigb

2 minutes ago, craigb said:

Doesn't serve a purpose because don't have many followers on Twitter? Cheers. Focus more on FB. Considering just been interviewing festival directors of other events and giving some up and coming artists some air time. Don't support touts or payrola. Sorry I'll try harder to serve a purpose. :) 

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you do!

p.s When's the announcement? :)

8 minutes ago, craigb said:

Doesn't serve a purpose because don't have many followers on Twitter? Cheers. Focus more on FB. Considering just been interviewing festival directors of other events and giving some up and coming artists some air time. Don't support touts or payola. Sorry I'll try harder to serve a purpose. :) 

To be fair, on your Facebook page you posted the same Glastonbury thing but in the comments encouraged people to read another of your articles, which looks a bit like shameless click baiting.

1 hour ago, OneLittleFish said:

This is known in wrestling as a heel turn :lol:

I know it's daft, I actually kind of feel that once the line-up is out then it loses a little of the magic - I love the speculation. Happy enough to wait for a few more days.

Its like supporting a team that goes through longer lows than highs... the longer the wait the better it is when you finally taste a bit of glory! (Im a Palace fan, therefore it often tends to be a verrrrry long wait!)

16 minutes ago, craigb said:

Oh sorry, didn't know you had the intel, when's it coming then? :P

17 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

To be fair, on your Facebook page you posted the same Glastonbury thing but in the comments encouraged people to read another of your articles, which looks a bit like shameless click baiting.

Ha do you know what click bait is...

"Glastonbury Festival CANCELLED in 2018..." Like titles.

Apologies if suggesting people read about small festivals in the mean time between announcements, is considered click bait.

Anyway, this is eFest forums, less talk of other publications! Ha. And I don't wanna get banned, I never promote on here! 

Edited by craigb

41 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Just woke up and rushed to the official site, all excited.

Sigh. Another day of torture, then. Although I think Wednesday is the least likely point it'll be released this week.

Therefore it'll totally drop tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

You sure? I was at work. Im sure it was about 2 ish

That was when it was tweeted, willing to take guidance though as according to the tweets I can find for 2009 it was between 2 & 3 in the morning.

This is why I didn't do this before :(

Edited by Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

That was when they tweeted it, willing to take guidance though as according to the tweets I can find for 2009 it was between 2 & 3 in the morning.

This is why I didn't do this before :(

Are you signed in to twitter and have your time zone set right? 

I will stay up till 3 just in case they try and pull and fast one this year.