The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing everyone loads and loads of luck today. Not trying for myself today thank God but I went through the secret resales last year so know how horrible it is!

I'm down as as volunteer but haven't got a group sorted so if I do manage to get through and can help people out I will post on here, send me your registration/post code and I will give it a go. 

:D

I had several nightmares last night. In one I kept putting the reg details in and doing it wrong. In another I couldn't remember the seetickets website URL and kept trying different combinations of seetickets and glastonbury. In another I decided to use the Wi-FI in Starbucks in a shopping centre and when I went I couldn't find it and ended up in a maze of corridors going around in circles. Nightmare! Was so relieved when I woke up that none of it was true.

It's all going off in just over an hour. Best of luck to everyone.

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

Also.. do we have any links? 

The one I had saved was for the deposits in October but guessing it's gunna be a different one this time 

Just standard glastonbury see tickets is how I got through Thursday no special link :) 

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

anyone able to help me out on a couple of tickets, one for my kid who decided yesterday he wants to come (:rolleyes:) and one for the missus of an efestivals photographer?

Of course as long as you are ok going in a block of 4 which means shipping tickets when they arrive, send me info 

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyone able to help me out on a couple of tickets, one for my kid who decided yesterday he wants to come (:rolleyes:) and one for the missus of an efestivals photographer?

I've got a list of people but chuck me your details and I'll add you to it :) 

2 minutes ago, bekimo said:

Literally freaking out. :(

Thursday eve when I was having a meltdown I went and got myself a pot of tea and treated myself to a naughty snack and just tried to breathe and tell myself it would be ok. Remember we will all be here for everyone in the secret resales if it doesn't pay off today and we will get you there regardless of what happens today :) I've got everything crossed for everyone here!!!

17 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i can help -send the info

Just now, keb77 said:

Well I haven't been on this site in months, wasn't even going to try the resale as I take it badly when I don't get tickets!

But I'm going to go for it!! Just trying for me and my husband.

Good luck everyone :)

Katie

Ah Katie I remember you from last year!!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you today!