King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Mash011

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2academybrixton/events/1391422/king-gizzard-lizard-wizard-tickets?direct=true

King Gizzard & The Lizzard Wizard  return to London to play two unforgettable nights with completely different sets, and no song will repeat.

Nice one.

Picked up my tickets for both nights today.

New album out today too! What a day.

17 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Me and my partner might spend the blink-182 money on a round trip + hotel for Gizz instead, shakes out about the same. Absolutely wild pricing. Not entertaining it. 

Flights + hotel + ticket to Warsaw is cheaper than London for me, it's on a weekend too. 

13 minutes ago, WStoner said:

how much are blink-182 tix, out of interest?

Was over £92 for Manchester standing in the presale which sold out in a second. 

Apparently at London there's even a golden circle so those standing tickets won't get you near the stage either. 

3 minutes ago, ceetee said:

Flights + hotel + ticket to Warsaw is cheaper than London for me, it's on a weekend too. 

That's not a bad idea at all, I'll take a look! 

No instant sell outs by the looks and still joint tickets available for Brixton. Thought they would go in a flash. Bagged a ticket for the Amsterdam date going to make a weekend of it. I also saw on one of their insta stories that they would be announcing more euro dates. Thought they could headline Wide Awake but might be a bit soon for them to return to London?

1 hour ago, suttttttt said:

No instant sell outs by the looks and still joint tickets available for Brixton. Thought they would go in a flash. Bagged a ticket for the Amsterdam date going to make a weekend of it. I also saw on one of their insta stories that they would be announcing more euro dates. Thought they could headline Wide Awake but might be a bit soon for them to return to London?

See you in Amsterdam. Just got one too

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...