King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Mash011

4 hours ago, ceetee said:

Where did they play secret sets previously? Crows Nest would be the dream!!

They've done a secret set in the crow's nest in 2017.

Edit: not sure how secret it actually was but they definitely played there.

Edited by BAKE

• 3 weeks later...

This album is so good. Not that I’ve disliked any of their stuff, but this is the most I’ve enjoyed a full release from them since maybe Infest the Rats’ Nest. I get that it’s kind of all over the place and very long, but that’s what I love about it the most - going from full blown metal to spacey psych to actual rap (and the rap songs actually rule). God bless the Gizz!

27 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

This album is so good. Not that I’ve disliked any of their stuff, but this is the most I’ve enjoyed a full release from them since maybe Infest the Rats’ Nest. I get that it’s kind of all over the place and very long, but that’s what I love about it the most - going from full blown metal to spacey psych to actual rap (and the rap songs actually rule). God bless the Gizz!

That’s good to hear, the reviews haven’t been great.

9 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

That’s good to hear, the reviews haven’t been great.

Yeah I’ve seen some of the reviews saying it’s a bit of a mess and they should stick to a genre per album, but they do that with every release so considering this is essentially an album of loosies and leftovers from previous albums I think it works just fine! Sometimes I get a little bored when they hammer one genre for an entire album so this is right up my street.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...