2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Of those, only the first one is worth anything.

The 2nd one is a direct link to the "busy" message, and the 3rd and 4th ones are only applicable to last years sale.

44 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Dont use the one that says "busy". You will never be redirected

43 minutes ago, incident said:

Of those, only the first one is worth anything.

The 2nd one is a direct link to the "busy" message, and the 3rd and 4th ones are only applicable to last years sale.

Thanks both, deleted the other 3.

I have a confession to make. Last year I said that I'd try to get tickets for someone off here but didn't manage to get to even try. I was drinking until about 6am on the Sunday morning and then passed out. I heard my alarm go at about 8.30am on the Sunday morning and in my sozzled state just thought it's Sunday I've got nothing on and just went back to sleep - completely forgetting my promise to try for someone for tickets.

Well, I was meant to go to an all night party tonight but a virtually all night party on Friday night has meant that I haven't gone to tonights party because I just didn't have the strength to go. Anyway, after last years debacle I felt very reticent about offering my F5 pressing services again this year. To cut a long story short I haven't got the materials to go doo lally tonight so there's every chance that I can be up at 8.30am tomorrow. So, if anybody would like the potential of another person F5'ing for them tomorrow morning then the first person to ask me on here (within the next hour) will, hopefully, have my services. However, since I don't have a lot of money to my name then I'd need your card details. Obviously giving your card details to a stranger on the net could be construed as an act of complete madness. If you have any doubt though most of you will know that I'm a reasonably long timer on this site and also that Neil (efests) has my address should I prove to be a charlatan who will use your card details nefariously.

I know this offer is coming out late in the day but I've really struggled to offer it having let someone down last year (fortunately they got a ticket in the end anyway).

Wishing everybody off here all the best for tomorrow morning.

14 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have a confession to make. Last year I said that I'd try to get tickets for someone off here but didn't manage to get to even try. I was drinking until about 6am on the Sunday morning and then passed out. I heard my alarm go at about 8.30am on the Sunday morning and in my sozzled state just thought it's Sunday I've got nothing on and just went back to sleep - completely forgetting my promise to try for someone for tickets.

Well, I was meant to go to an all night party tonight but a virtually all night party on Friday night has meant that I haven't gone to tonights party because I just didn't have the strength to go. Anyway, after last years debacle I felt very reticent about offering my F5 pressing services again this year. To cut a long story short I haven't got the materials to go doo lally tonight so there's every chance that I can be up at 8.30am tomorrow. So, if anybody would like the potential of another person F5'ing for them tomorrow morning then the first person to ask me on here (within the next hour) will, hopefully, have my services. However, since I don't have a lot of money to my name then I'd need your card details. Obviously giving your card details to a stranger on the net could be construed as an act of complete madness. If you have any doubt though most of you will know that I'm a reasonably long timer on this site and also that Neil (efests) has my address should I prove to be a charlatan who will use your card details nefariously.

I know this offer is coming out late in the day but I've really struggled to offer it having let someone down last year (fortunately they got a ticket in the end anyway).

Wishing everybody off here all the best for tomorrow morning.

That's a very kind offer :)

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks themuel. I've been wracking my brain about offering for some time now because of last years shame. However, I'd really like to help someone off here so decided not to do so was the worst decision - admittedly I'm probably a bit late in the day. :)

I think you will be a big help. I'm wishing I was brave enough to give out my details. Doing a strength summoning dance ha