2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, grayfitz said:

Quick question: How would I get Chrome to store the Reg Numbers and Postcodes on the booking page?

Prompts me to look it up for myself (Not sure if this is all you can do with Autofill):

Add and edit email addresses, phone numbers, and other info

When you save an address, Autofill may include any of the following information with the address:

• Name
  • Organization
  • Street address, including city, state or province, ZIP code, and country
  • Phone number
  • Email address

You can add, change, or delete your information at any time:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage Autofill settings.
  5. Add, edit, or delete an address:
    • To add an address, click Add new street address.
    • To edit an address, point to the address and click Edit.
    • To delete an address, point to the address and click Delete Close.

Edited by Avalon_Fields

13 minutes ago, tullux said:

do i have first enter all the reg numbers

or do i first have to choose the city

when buying coach tickets?

do you remember?

You choose the day you want to depart which then takes you to the reg page. Enter your reg and postcode. Hitting proceed will lead to the page that gives your details and a drop down box for the city you'd like to depart from. Then select your departure time.

1 minute ago, musky said:

You choose the day you want to depart which then takes you to the reg page. Enter your reg and postcode. Hitting proceed will lead to the page that gives your details and a drop down box for the city you'd like to depart from. Then select your departure time.

ah, ok. thanks a lot musky!

:)

4 hours ago, nikkic said:

I'm a true believer that you can achieve anything if you really want it enough. Therefore we will ALL be getting tickets this Thurs/Sun. 

Stay strong brothers and sisters. We are doing this. 

THIS!! :D

Thanks nikkic. Good luck to you and all the other efesters family.

On 01/10/2016 at 10:15 PM, MadScientist said:

Aw that's so sweet! I'm in a group of 5 so I should be okay but thank you! I managed to get my phone fixed and my laptop is in the shop now so fingers crossed it'll all be okay by Monday :D

You're welcome MS.

Good luck :D

14 minutes ago, musky said:

Actually I've just remembered you only get to choose a departure time from London or Bristol. I live in London so that what I always see!

i will travel from london, so its fine!

now i "only" have to get tickets...

1 hour ago, musky said:

Actually I've just remembered you only get to choose a departure time from London or Bristol. I live in London so that what I always see!

I didn't know you could choose a departure time from Bristol... I thought just London. Do you happen to know where the departure times are listed?

So my cousin has just gone into his registration details and tried to change his picture - then got emailed a little later, picture rejected, and his entire registration has been deleted.

What the f . . . . ?

The default position for a rejected photo isn't just to keep the original details, but to bum the whole lot out? 

Hes emailing seetickets etc to try and sort it out before Sunday but it looks like he's screwed . . . . 

53 minutes ago, Time Being said:

I didn't know you could choose a departure time from Bristol... I thought just London. Do you happen to know where the departure times are listed?

I've never actually looked at the Bristol departures, but I've read on here that you get to choose from Bristol. 2014 departure times are here, and if they're anything like London I'd expect it to be the same this year. Return times are just allocated to you, but generally the earlier you choose to leave the earlier the return time. Not that many people get on the right coach coming back anyway. :)

Edit: It would help if I remembered the link!

Edited by musky

28 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

So my cousin has just gone into his registration details and tried to change his picture - then got emailed a little later, picture rejected, and his entire registration has been deleted.

What the f . . . . ?

The default position for a rejected photo isn't just to keep the original details, but to bum the whole lot out? 

Hes emailing seetickets etc to try and sort it out before Sunday but it looks like he's screwed . . . . 

Shit thats no good.

have you got reg detailsof someone who looks the same but isnt going? Would work as a last resort?

31 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

What the f . . . . ?

Yeh that's not good. Surely something to do with the deadline passing for registrations? Why did he want to mess about with his photo anyway if it's originally an accepted one?

I'm sure he's asked himself that question a hundred times since. It's such an intransigent system though - there is no sense behind it removing the entire registration just because one update to the details has been rejected! I'll see if there's anyone else vaguely similar who isn't using their rego number, but it's the top of a slippery slope really - I wouldn't want to be shitting it for 260 days that some officious door steward does away with your ticket cos they're not a perfect match and he's feeling less than charitable (well, not slack) 

10 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I'm sure he's asked himself that question a hundred times since. It's such an intransigent system though - there is no sense behind it removing the entire registration just because one update to the details has been rejected! I'll see if there's anyone else vaguely similar who isn't using their rego number, but it's the top of a slippery slope really - I wouldn't want to be shitting it for 260 days that some officious door steward does away with your ticket cos they're not a perfect match and he's feeling less than charitable (well, not slack) 

What does your cousin look like / what age is he etc?

1 hour ago, musky said:

I've never actually looked at the Bristol departures, but I've read on here that you get to choose from Bristol. 2014 departure times are here, and if they're anything like London I'd expect it to be the same this year. Return times are just allocated to you, but generally the earlier you choose to leave the earlier the return time. Not that many people get on the right coach coming back anyway. :)

Edit: It would help if I remembered the link!

Thanks that is actually a game changer as going through Bristol is much more convenient for us :)

8 hours ago, balti-pie said:

I wonder how long this picture update is open for and if they compare the two? Your cousin could use someone's who isn't going, then change their picture with his? 

Good for your cousin but does open up a route for touts.